Scott Sinclair

The_Rev

Just now, mikeyp102 said:

I actually don't think he played that badly today. First half he was probably our best player.

It's a shame as there could be a good player in there somewhere - when he actually runs at defenders he can be dangerous but all too often its as if even he doesn't know what he's going to do and the 'attack' breaks down with a scuffed shot or misplaced pass.

I'm not adverse to him staying next season as he 'could' turn a corner under a different manager...

2 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

I actually don't think he played that badly today. First half he was probably our best player.

I actually agree with that and anyone who sees my posts know I can't stand him. First half he had a couple of good runs and got two of their players booked.

The run in the second half sums him up though, decent run but he's central 25 yards out and can't even be bothered to shoot and the move just fizzles out, he's such a nothing player.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

I actually agree with that and anyone who sees my posts know I can't stand him. First half he had a couple of good runs and got two of their players booked.

The run in the second half sums him up though, decent run but he's central 25 yards out and can't even be bothered to shoot and the move just fizzles out, he's such a nothing player.

Yep, there's hundreds of players up and down the leagues who are quick and can run past a defender, it's what you do with the ball when you've found the space or pulled the defence out of shape, he just doesn't have it in him. He did show himself to be a not awful finisher earlier in the season, for me his best bet in the future is to play upfront as a poacher with a target man preferably at a club that isn't ours.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, a m ole said:

Yep, there's hundreds of players up and down the leagues who are quick and can run past a defender, it's what you do with the ball when you've found the space or pulled the defence out of shape, he just doesn't have it in him. He did show himself to be a not awful finisher earlier in the season, for me his best bet in the future is to play upfront as a poacher with a target man preferably at a club that isn't ours.

Nah he was fine as a wide forward in Swansea's 4-3-3.

My main beef with him has always been motivation, he's just one of these average players made for life by the money the premier league has.

He has the Girl, the lifestyle, why would you lift a finger at this stage of his career. We have too many of them polluting our squad.

Edited by VillaChris

8 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Nah he was fine as a wide forward in Swansea's 4-3-3.

My main beef with him has always been motivation, he's just one of these average players made for life by the money the premier league has.

He has the Girl, the lifestyle, why would you lift a finger at this stage of his career. We have too many of them polluting our squad.

In other words, he's a cancer destroying this club from the inside. 

I cannot abide the man. 

Richards, Hutton, Lescott, Gabby, Sinclair, Richardson.

All at some stage of their careers been decent players or had good seasons in the premier league (Richardson was alright at Sunderland for a bit).

All bar Sinclair good enough to represent their country.

All now on the way down massively which has resulted in this horrific season.

• Like 4

Just now, VillaChris said:

All at some stage of their careers been decent players or had good seasons in the premier league (Richardson was alright at Sunderland for a bit).

add in Guzan as well 

5 hours ago, VillaChris said:

The downside of getting "experienced players" in. All good and well the media harping on about experience in this league but this is the other side of the coin which the media conveniently forgets as shock horror majority are English. Not saying all experienced players are bad, far from it. I think some of them are getting away with it with very little exposure for what they really are especially Richards. 

5 hours ago, dudevillaisnice said:

The downside of getting "experienced players" in. All good and well the media harping on about experience in this league but this is the other side of the coin which the media conveniently forgets as shock horror majority are English. Not saying all experienced players are bad, far from it. I think some of them are getting away with it with very little exposure for what they really are especially Richards. 

problem we have is we sign experienced players that are idiots and dont care about football. Leicester signed experienced players in last year like Huth and Fuchs who actually contribute and help the team

• Like 4

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

I'd love to see him at a champions league team too...

The one in Malta for all I care

id be happy if he joined Dundalk, he probably wouldnt even get in their team but the place be perfect for his lifestyle

11 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

To be fair although he has been pretty shit at least he hasn't been running his mouth like bacuna, Richards and flabby

no because he is probably at home laughing about all the money he has made from his time at City

Â