Scott Sinclair

The_Rev

You want to know why I don't give him any credit?

The worst Premier League XI of the season

LowestRatedXI.jpg

Scott Sinclair (Aston Villa) – 6.22 rating

The captain of this side with the lowest rating of the lot, Scott Sinclair’s permanent switch to Aston Villa has been underwhelming to say the least. It may come as a shock that he is the only representative from the league’s bottom club, but that’s more indicative of the fact that the team have been completely abject as a whole rather than having had a few players let them down badly. Formerly known for his threat on the counter attack, the winger has completed just 15 dribbles in 18 appearances and created a woeful four chances for his teammates.

http://www.football365.com/news/the-worst-premier-league-xi-of-the-season

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just let that sink in for a minute. The worst player in the division to have played over 900 minutes this season. But yeah, he didn't completely suck for one twenty-minute cameo (even though it didn't actually change the result).

Whoopty-do. 

All true but it was the bit in bold that really jumped out at me. [emoji45]

5 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

LowestRatedXI.jpg

The captain of this side with the lowest rating of the lot, Scott Sinclair’s permanent switch to Aston Villa has been underwhelming to say the least. It may come as a shock that he is the only representative from the league’s bottom club, but that’s more indicative of the fact that the team have been completely abject as a whole rather than having had a few players let them down badly. Formerly known for his threat on the counter attack, the winger has completed just 15 dribbles in 18 appearances and created a woeful four chances for his teammates.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just let that sink in for a minute. The worst player in the division to have played over 900 minutes this season. But yeah, he didn't completely suck for one twenty-minute cameo (even though it didn't actually change the result).

Whoopty-do. 

Thing is if you exclude Sinclair and have another useless player instead, that side would easily beat our best 11.

13 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

LowestRatedXI.jpg

Whoopty-do. 

I would have Gestede and Veretout in that squad before Sinclair. With Remi Garde and Tim Sherwood as co managers.

Have only seen the highlights from the stoke game but he looked direct and positive. 

I'd be inclined to start him next game instead of either Veretout or Westwood.

......Gana.Veretout/Westwood

Gil......Ayew......Sinclair

.........Gabby

Have just lost a bit of confidence in that "lowest rated XI" diagram. A glance at the source info shows that Craig Gardner is on 6.51, not 6.41 as the diagram says. So he would not make the midfield. He's actually 1 point higher than Gil, although I'm sure there would be others who would qualify for the lowest rated team ahead of both of them.

only player who offered anything vs Stoke, doesn't mean he would do shit all vs Everton 

Bunn

Richards - Okore - Lescott - Cissokho

Gana - Vertout

Ayew - Gil - Sinclair

-------- Gestede

won't win, but at least there would be attacking intent

cue gasps of 'midfield will get over run' like it doesn't every week no matter who we play, maybe drop Gil for Lyden and bring Gil on later

Edited by VillanousOne

On 2/28/2016 at 17:39, HanoiVillan said:

Nah, there's only two good players in it. Three of the players play for a club who actually managed to lose to us by two clear goals, while the goalkeeper threw it into his own net when he played us. 3-2 Villa. 

2 hours ago, Grasshopper said:

Unfortunately, that lot would be able to beat us

the 2 former Villa players, Jenkinson, Yoshida and Berahino would walk into our team plus Memphis

On 28/02/2016 at 16:52, The Fun Factory said:

Thing is if you exclude Sinclair and have another useless player instead, that side would easily beat our best 11.

I think if you gave our best eleven silly hats and wigs and had them play in their underpants against our best eleven, the underpants best eleven would win.

• 1 month later...
Â