Scott Sinclair

The_Rev

1 hour ago, Czechlad said:

Only player who can play striker now

How sad is this..... :(

The club knew we needed some fresh legs upfront but pushed Gabby back into the frame, instead of a new signing and now he's crocked.

SInclair is so powder-puff I wouldn't trust him to blow the froth off his cappucino.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, ismail-villa said:

No messages on here hmmm... Must be because he was actually decent yesterday and those clinging onto anything to moan about can't moan in here.

Yes, "clinginging onto" is the perfect description of those people who are desperately trying to find something to moan about in this amazing season.  

Yes, "clinginging onto" is the perfect description of those people who are desperately trying to find something to moan about in this amazing season.  

Well if he played poorly, there would've been 2+ pages of complaints (which I understand) but no praise for a decent cameo.

1 minute ago, ismail-villa said:

Well if he played poorly, there would've been 2+ pages of complaints (which I understand) but no praise for a decent cameo.

Why on earth does he deserve praise? Because for once he did what he was meant to for around 20 minutes? Wow we've got high expectations for these players.

Well done Scott, you weren't shit for the first time in a seriously long time. 

• Like 1

I can't actually get over the cheek of this. 

The guy is one of the best-paid players at the club, created 4 chances all season (Eriksen and Ozil often create double that per game) and I'm supposed to be blown away by him not looking like complete shit for once. Well, thanks Scott! You finally turned up for a match at the back end of February! Your first decent performance for - being charitable - six months! 

We're so lucky to have you, Scott. 

• Like 3

Â