Relegation v4.0

BleedClaretAndBlue

Arsenal will want 2nd spot in order to avoid champs league qualification rounds.

They'll be well up for the rest of the season (but hopefully choke on may 30th )

Arsenal always play badly at Wembley, they lost to Blues, struggled badly against Hull in last years final and they were pretty poor against Reading. The favorites tag seems to get to them a lot. On paper they should have beat Monaco but ballsed that up too

Just done the predictor again and even being fairly pessimistic with our results I think all we need is 4 points. And that is giving Hull and Sunderland some unlikely points! 

How are we relying on other teams? The plain, simple facts of the matter are that we pick up the same or more points between now and the end of the season than any one of the 4 teams between us and third bottom, we stay up.

This needs to be stickied. To stay up, we just need the same amount of points from the remaining games as Sunderland or Hull or Newcastle or Leicester. Nothing more than that

This weekend is massive. Get a win as we should against West Ham and one of Sunderland, Leicester or Newcastle lose, it puts us in a great position.

West Ham been terrible for weeks, with us fighting hard and playing as well as we are we should edge to within sight of the line.

Unfortunately i think Newcastle will get a result or 2 which will save them :(

I keep hearing this so take it as red that I'm not picking on you, but how? When?

Well when was the last time a team loses 12 in a row? I don't think it's ever happened in the Premier League, so history would suggest they'll get a result soon. 

• Like 1

its still touch and go imo, saturday proved that because if we would of lost or drew it would of been disaster. if we lose or only draw saturday and results go against us then who knows what will happen. i think we will draw on sat, lose against southampton and beat burnley. that should be enough.

I keep hearing this so take it as red that I'm not picking on you, but how? When?

Well when was the last time a team loses 12 in a row? I don't think it's ever happened in the Premier League, so history would suggest they'll get a result soon. 

There's always first time for everything.

If you toss a coin 999 times and get heads all 999, the odds that the next coin toss will be heads are exactly the same as they were for the first toss.

I know you can't really compare the two situations because Football isn't only about chance, there are many other aspects involved, but you get the point...

Edited by WooJung

its still touch and go imo, saturday proved that because if we would of lost or drew it would of been disaster. if we lose or only draw saturday and results go against us then who knows what will happen. i think we will draw on sat, lose against southampton and beat burnley. that should be enough.

no way, we will beat west ham, beat southampton and lose to burnley because we will be safe by then and rest everyone before we win the fa cup final  :D

Providing we are safe, I would happily lose to burnley if it meant Newcastle went down!

Does that make me a bad fan?

not at all, newcastle deserve to go down purely for the way they treated pardew who is a good manager and who was doing a perfectly good job