Relegation v4.0

BleedClaretAndBlue

Unfortunately Hull have Burnley at home next. Still, if we win on Saturday and they fail to win then that should be enough for us to finish above them.

Hull are one of just 2 teams Burnley can actually pass on points. I wouldn't necessarily rule them out from turning Hull over given that anything other than a win relegates them

Unfortunately i think Newcastle will get a result or 2 which will save them :(

I keep hearing this so take it as red that I'm not picking on you, but how? When?

This weekend. I'm 99% certain that West Brom will roll over for them.

Disagree with this - as much as the man is an arse, Pulis won't have his team roll over for anyone. I just don't think it really happens at this level of football at all to be honest.

Also, I'm not sure why fans think that rival players will "roll over" intentionally. These guys don't care about the fans, their own or their own rivals', they're certainly not going to lose a game because it'd cause problems for another team

I keep hearing this so take it as red that I'm not picking on you, but how? When?

Disagree with this - as much as the man is an arse, Pulis won't have his team roll over for anyone. I just don't think it really happens at this level of football at all to be honest.

Also, I'm not sure why fans think that rival players will "roll over" intentionally. These guys don't care about the fans, their own or their own rivals', they're certainly not going to lose a game because it'd cause problems for another team

We know that, it's just WBA have a habit of losing against our relegation rivals. E.g getting thrashed by QPR and losing to Leicester, both at home.

We know that, it's just WBA have a habit of losing against our relegation rivals. E.g getting thrashed by QPR and losing to Leicester, both at home.

The flip side of that is Sunderland dropped 4 points against them, Burnley dropped 5, Leicester dropped 3, Hull dropped 5 and we beat them once in the league and once in the cup (losing the other in the league).

Flip our win and turn a Sunderland draw into a win and we're 3rd last

well for what it's worth, I just don't see Sunderland getting 2 points more than us in their remaining games 

after that, I can't be too bothered which combination of teams get relegated

There's a real incentive for Burnley on Saturday now. Still a long shot but they can catch Hull.

Sure is as Hull also have Spurs and Man Utd to play.

Edited by Kingman