Relegation v4.0

BleedClaretAndBlue

2 points is still concerning of course, but having 4 teams below us that need to better our results gives us a fair amount of respite. Especially considering how we are playing.

Is it realistic to expect both Newcastle and Sunderland in particular to both be better than us over the next three weeks? How about Hull with their run in?

Sure it's possible, but given that Leicester and Sunderland have to play each other (effectively giving us an extra game over one of them) I'd say it is incredibly unlikely.

Can't wait for Saturday.

Edited by dont_do_it_doug.
  • Like 1

The way we are playing, we could win all three.

Only stupid errors or bad refereeing decisions will prevent that.

Or injuries/suspensions to key players

That's 4 things now. Dammit - not feeling so confident now.  :D

• Like 1

Guest av1

We are playing well, Sunderland and Newcastle are playing like we were pre Sherwood. No way are we going down.

Win

Win

Win

Edited by av1

Sherwood's mentality is the right one.

3 wins and its in the bag.

....not only is it spot on......that's the regime we have now.

Come on you lions.

We want Leicester to beat Sunderland right? Because that would damn Sunderland with their last two games.

Not sure how anyone can relax. The margin of error is so very small. 

And we don't want a last day showdown, that would be too scary.

Edited by supernova26
  • Like 1

Newcastle have ONE fit defender. Dummett is now injured and with the two suspensions Coloccini is the only one left!!

Yet i still think they will beat Baggies for some reason

Not sure how newcastle are gonna fare better than they have the last 8 games with one available defender and still no decent attacking options. Possibly could get a 0-0 with the baggies but I think west brom will score. I'd say newcastle should be favourites to go down at the mo, their form and prospects are terrible.

Not sure how newcastle are gonna fare better than they have the last 8 games with one available defender and still no decent attacking options. Possibly could get a 0-0 with the baggies but I think west brom will score. I'd say newcastle should be favourites to go down at the mo, their form and prospects are terrible.

I get what you are saying but Sunderland have 2 points less and a much tougher set of fixtures. They are my favourites to go.

Brilliant focus from Sherwood after the game yesterday. Definite need for 3 wins says to the players that they slacken off and they get dropped. He has vastly become our biggest must keep this summer.

Newcastle coach and fans were all saying they only need three ties so I think with a win we'd likely be 90% there on safety.

Three ties, seems excessive, they must be on good money.

In my day you only needed one dickie-bow ;)