Relegation v4.0

BleedClaretAndBlue

Unfortunately i think Newcastle will get a result or 2 which will save them :(

I keep hearing this so take it as red that I'm not picking on you, but how? When?

This weekend. I'm 99% certain that West Brom will roll over for them.

I keep hearing this so take it as red that I'm not picking on you, but how? When?

Well when was the last time a team loses 12 in a row? I don't think it's ever happened in the Premier League, so history would suggest they'll get a result soon. 

It has already been explained that records are there to be broken.

However not in this case as Sunderland lost 15 in a row in 02/03. Their last 15. They also lost their first 5 upon their return two seasons later making it 20 in a row total. 

There is a debate to be had that 1 more win won't be enough, certainly that a couple of draws might not be. They have a 2 point gap, just as we do.

Edit - It would also be 11 in a row, not 12. 

Edited by dont_do_it_doug.

The problem Newcastle has is that nobody in leadership positions has what it takes to oversee another win - not the owner, the manager or the captain. If they get lucky, they might get an individual performance that makes the difference in a game but I don;t know who that would be. Cisse ain;t back yet - may not be back at all after knee surgery during his suspension.

Saw a stat earlier which said we aren't the lowest scorers now in the league.

Pretty damning of the league in general considering we had a pathetic tally total for 3/4 of the season and also highlights the job Sherwood has done. I think Burnley are the lowest now.

Saw a stat earlier which said we aren't the lowest scorers now in the league.

Pretty damning of the league in general considering we had a pathetic tally total for 3/4 of the season and also highlights the job Sherwood has done. I think Burnley are the lowest now.

Mackems have also scored less than us

Nice if Arsenal could smack a few more and shatter what little confidence Hull have built up

I think they will go for it even more second half. 

If they win 4/5-0 then they go second in the table!

Unfortunately Hull have Burnley at home next. Still, if we win on Saturday and they fail to win then that should be enough for us to finish above them.

We have Burnley on the final day. 

I have more faith in Burnley to beat Hull than I do Newcastle to beat literally anyone. 

3-0.....

Unfortunately Hull have Burnley at home next. Still, if we win on Saturday and they fail to win then that should be enough for us to finish above them.

We have Burnley on the final day. 

I have more faith in Burnley to beat Hull than I do Newcastle to beat literally anyone. 

Agree with this. Burnley will not roll over.

• Like 1

Nice if Arsenal could smack a few more and shatter what little confidence Hull have built up

I think they will go for it even more second half. 

If they win 4/5-0 then they go second in the table!

They've got another game in hand on Citeh anyway

This weekend. I'm 99% certain that West Brom will roll over for them.

Disagree with this - as much as the man is an arse, Pulis won't have his team roll over for anyone. I just don't think it really happens at this level of football at all to be honest.