Paul Lambert

limpid

I think you are right Oaks, clearly trying to claim some credit for the two players and therefore improve on his image in the game. The majority of Villa fans will never forget the rubbish his teams served up, especially the last year where it was a joke with the lack of goals scored and numerous droughts in front of goal. His best bet is to keep quiet and try and nab a job abroad at maybe a midtable German team to try and rebuild his reputation, as I cant see any top teams over here employing him anytime soon.

This is a quote from the OS today -

Ex-Aston Villa manager Lambert brought Benteke to the Premier League in 2012 and the two went on to enjoy success at Villa Park.

Oh really? And when exactly was that success, Mr "I Write Utter Bollocks" Official Website man?

This is a quote from the OS today -

Ex-Aston Villa manager Lambert brought Benteke to the Premier League in 2012 and the two went on to enjoy success at Villa Park.

Oh really? And when exactly was that success, Mr "I Write Utter Bollocks" Official Website man?

that was just a test to see if people actually read the OS ;)

It was Lambert who made the final call on signing Benteke,against the advice of his scouts. Kept @AVFCOfficial in PL & made them big profit

7 retweets4 favorites
 Retweet7
 Favorite4
More

No way were we going to remain the in the PL under Lambert, Pat!

It was Lambert who made the final call on signing Benteke,against the advice of his scouts. Kept @AVFCOfficial in PL & made them big profit

7 retweets4 favorites
 Retweet7
 Favorite4
More

To be fair, that's not what he said.

7 retweets4 favorites
 Retweet7
 Favorite4
More

To be fair, that's not what he said.

Actually, you're right. My bad.

He's referring to the seasons prior to the last one.

*edit* he's probably referring to Big Ben!

Edited by StanBalaban

7 retweets4 favorites
 Retweet7
 Favorite4
More

Should have hired some better scouts then the ****.

Not to rewrite history because I've said as much before while Lambert was here, but keeping a team up and holding a team in the water just enough that they can still gasp at the air and not drown are two VERY different things.

Â