Paul Lambert

limpid

After his time here it would have to be a desperate team with no other options for this useless bastard to get the job.

Big Sam and Pearson will be above him for any early jobs that appear.

I can see him disappearing quite quickly.

Not sure why you had to add the personal dig. He's not even here anymore, it's been like 6 months already. 

What's laughable is that you did try to prove it. Having a go at fans who weren't happy with him and even wanting him back, once fired, over hiring Sherwood.

So continue to post your little jokes because I remember your actual serious opinions only months ago were the real ones to laugh at.

Think Kendrick enjoyed having a pop at him in the mail yesterday. I liked the opening line of his article.

Paul Lambert’s punditry about Aston Villa is proving to be a bit like his management of the club - he is missing the points.

• Like 2

What's laughable is that you did try to prove it. Having a go at fans who weren't happy with him and even wanting him back, once fired, over hiring Sherwood.

So continue to post your little jokes because I remember your actual serious opinions only months ago were the real ones to laugh at.

Yea, but I have more likes than you, so ner-ner.

Game of thrones is poop too, so ner-ner.

I've beat you again!

:P

Sunderland? Relegated? They always stay up somehow.

Not sure this time, I think they are the worst side in the division by quite some distance.

Â