limpid

At least get the feeling we will score. Hope it comes soon.

Well we have failed to score in eight hours of football and we need two to win this game

A win is the minimum i expected from this game and somehow i feel i'm going to be left feeling disappointed yet again

Crikey. What was the maximum you expected? Us to win and Redknapp to be sacked live on SKY at the end of the game?

To win with a decent performance. I know it seems like asking the world right now, but there was a time when it wasn't impossible to remember us winning a game and playing well at the same time. 

I would put money on QPR putting another past us and winning the game 2-0. I really hope I'm wrong but with Lambert in charge it will just go from bad to worse.

He is utterly utterly bereft of any Plan B and we gave this clown a new contract? He may be a nice bloke but do you know what, thats not in the competencies to be a decent manager. Sack him asap and get someone like Pulis in who knows how to organise players and win matches.

Are we the league whipping boys now? We're shit. After a flukey start to the season and a couple of new contracts later we are showing our true form.

Couple of records we are going to break:

This will the be first time in our history that we have lost 5 in a row without scoring.

Charlie Ausin is making his 200th career appearance today, why not celebrate with a goal?

QPR have lost all 4 of the games the Sandro has featured in - time to change that?

Edited by Tayls

The football theses two teams play belongs in the championship....mind you that might be unkind to the championship teams.

The first touch and the work off the ball from our lot is low,low grade.

• Like 3

Ray Winstone says that Gabby to score the next goal is 11 / 1   .      Give me 50/1 and I might invest a pound.

Exactly if there was ever a player living on past glories its Gabby. How many seasons now has he been utter dog shite?

Edited by Harry

Cole on for Westwood as soon as possible. We dont need three 'screening' midfielders. We need more attacking players than the front three and relying on shit crosses from our fullbacks.

• Like 1

Are we the league whipping boys now? We're shit.

Couple of records we are going to break:

This will the be first time in our history that we have lost 5 in a row without scoring.

Charlie Ausin is making his 200th career appearance today, why not celebrate with a goal?

QPR have lost all 4 of the games the Sandro has featured in - time to change that?

About time someone compiled a thread about all the negative records Lambert has broken while at the club.

Seeing as he's here for another 4 years it might become a very long thread

It was painfully obvious that QPR are a mid table Championship side at best. Karl Hendry, Richard Dunne, Robert Green and Bobby Zamora?!?

They got one lucky goal but our impotent team can't even create decent chances against them?

The beginning of this season was another false dawn I fear. We have no business of being in the Premier League if we can't score against that lot. 45 minutes to fix it though - that's the bright side. Come on!!!

Facking utter, utter, dog shite, what a facking shit team.

. You must be talking about ballbag faces team! Villa are the better team lacking confidence get a goal and we will look a different team.