limpid

Not great but not bad.

The more I see the more I really don't think the players are as bad as many say.

We seem to lack definite plans - apart from the counter - rather than anything else.

Sorry I want to back lambo but just starting to wonder what a different guy could get out of them....or what the Norwich/ end of first villa season Lambert could.

Exactly this. The players have talent and ability. The problem is they don't look like they have a plan.

Not great but not bad.

The more I see the more I really don't think the players are as bad as many say.

We seem to lack definite plans - apart from the counter - rather than anything else.

Sorry I want to back lambo but just starting to wonder what a different guy could get out of them....or what the Norwich/ end of first villa season Lambert could.

I agree with everything except the bit about wanting to back Lambert.

Not great but not bad.

Man for man we are better than QPR. It's the way we play that is a problem, also the lack of spirit. Both down to the manager. Edited by briny_ear
  • Like 1

At least get the feeling we will score. Hope it comes soon.

Well we have failed to score in eight hours of football and we need two to win this game

A win is the minimum i expected from this game and somehow i feel i'm going to be left feeling disappointed yet again

• Like 1