limpid

Cleverly straight at the defence, gets a second go and decides an identical approach will prove fruitful this time. Logic unfortunately disagrees

Meanwhile sky sports describe that goal as stunning. Whilst agreeing with Zamora's analysis that it was a brilliant finish

• Like 1

key is to not panic, it was a goal from nothing and we'd been doing well. plenty of time to come back and I think if we score 1 we'll score 2 or more.  just need that breakthrough to restore confidence.

4 goals in 9 matches? We couldn't score versus Orient.

runs like that don't last forever and we've probably already had more efforts in this game than the last 4 combined. 

---

Sanchez has been about 100x better than his last appearance. looks well up for this match. only slight worry is he could be a card risk if he is over-exuberant.

Not great but not bad.

The more I see the more I really don't think the players are as bad as many say.

We seem to lack definite plans - apart from the counter - rather than anything else.

Sorry I want to back lambo but just starting to wonder what a different guy could get out of them....or what the Norwich/ end of first villa season Lambert could.

Cleverley is shit dont know why so many rate him on here

I'm giving him a chance. He was good against Everton but hasn't done enough to prove he is worth 8m for me.

Oh and 8m might be the price for a prem midfielder, but not one with less than a year left.