Tom Fox

Cracker1234

If anyone is interested I've just had dinner with my PA and her sister, Clare. Clare is the tutor, business adviser and aide to Princess Sara Bint Fahed Bin Sultan Bin Abdul Aziz Al-Saud, part of the Saudi Royal Family based in Riyadh.

She has very close ties with Khaled Bin Omar Bin Jasir Al-Baltan formerly of Al Shahbab FC. I've been asking her prior to her visit to find out if there were any rumblings about Aston Villa within her connections and she says that, as far as her and the Princess are concerned, there is absolutely nothing in this takeover rumour whatsoever.

I think I love Clare.

If anyone is interested I've just had dinner with my PA and her sister, Clare. Clare is the tutor, business adviser and aide to Princess Sara Bint Fahed Bin Sultan Bin Abdul Aziz Al-Saud, part of the Saudi Royal Family based in Riyadh.

She has very close ties with Khaled Bin Omar Bin Jasir Al-Baltan formerly of Al Shahbab FC. I've been asking her prior to her visit to find out if there were any rumblings about Aston Villa within her connections and she says that, as far as her and the Princess are concerned, there is absolutely nothing in this takeover rumour whatsoever.

I think I love Clare.

She is pretty hot to be honest.

And a posh Surrey girl.

Take that as you wish.

I think I love Clare.

And a posh Surrey girl.

Take that as you wish.

I just knew it!

• Like 1

I think I love Clare.

And a posh Surrey girl.

Take that as you wish.

Fox! There you go, got you back on topic ;)

• Like 2

I think I love Clare.

And a posh Surrey girl.

Take that as you wish.

Fox! There you go, got you back on topic ;)

Yes, sorry for going OT there.

As you were....

Well apparently Randy has gone to Sardinia now so maybe he's concluded his dealings with Fox now and it's just waiting an announcement.

Micky Arison is in the Mediterranean.......

Not out of the realms of possibility that Randy could actually just be getting a business partner/investor.

Well apparently Randy has gone to Sardinia now so maybe he's concluded his dealings with Fox now and it's just waiting an announcement.

Shit, last time he went there didn't he come back with McLiesh as Manager!

• Like 1

Bit gutted to read the quotes about him looking forward to working with Randy. I don't care how good he is, like Lambert he will be hindered by working for an owner who doesn't want to be here.

Good luck to him. Hope it works out better than most people we've brought to the club over the last few years.

So I guess that in the next 4 years we can expect to move to a new exotic sounding stadium and sign players like Mezut Ozil?.. Regardless of what he brings to the table he's surely a better fit for a football club than the last guy, so welcome Tom. 

Â