Tom Fox

Cracker1234

Naming rights for new builds is a much easier proposition. There isn't a historical link. But to be honest most fans would continue to use the proper name anyway and the sponsored name would be left for the media to use. 

Villa Park would always be Villa Park to a fan

Yeah but even having the meeja call it something else would make me sad.

Gary Line-Acre: "Off to the Unilever/Aviva/Morrison Supermarkets Arena now where Aston Villa host Everton"

*shudder*

Have you ever fancied watching a game of sport from FirstEnergy Stadium? How about Lincoln Financial Field? Or Qualcomm Stadium? Or my particular favourite, O.co Coliseum? Those are just from the NFL. 

Knowing our luck, we'd be playing at Mike's-Carpets-Two-Thirds-Off-At-Everyday-Low-Prices Park. 

That Woodward-guy at Man Utd also came from a commercial background where he supposedly did very well, I hope Mr. Fox has a better transition than him.

To be fair, he accepted Fergie's recommendation (and WE know how good that is) for Moyes. Provided money for transfers and got DHL to sponsor their training kit.

The poor performance of Moyes wasn't down to him and he did get rid quickly. Who knows if his appointment of LVG will bear fruit.

Have you ever fancied watching a game of sport from FirstEnergy Stadium? How about Lincoln Financial Field? Or Qualcomm Stadium? Or my particular favourite, O.co Coliseum? Those are just from the NFL. 

My favourie is Staples Center. That just sounds like a massive office supply warehouse.

Naming rights for new builds is a much easier proposition. There isn't a historical link. But to be honest most fans would continue to use the proper name anyway and the sponsored name would be left for the media to use. 

Gary Line-Acre: "Off to the Unilever/Aviva/Morrison Supermarkets Arena now where Aston Villa host Everton"

*shudder*

Knowing our luck, we'd be playing at Mike's-Carpets-Two-Thirds-Off-At-Everyday-Low-Prices Park. 

I will be going to FedEx Field in three and a half weeks time. I wonder if the fans of the Redskins love their team any less because of the name of the stadium

• Like 1

I will be going to FedEx Field in three and a half weeks time. I wonder if the fans of the Redskins love their team any less because of the name of the stadium

Well they'll be there four about four hours, three and three quarters of which they'll be waiting for play to start again and looking at adverts presumably so it probably won't make a difference to them.

*shudder*

Whether they love the team less because of the name of the stadium I don't know, but they should be thoroughly ashamed of their racist team name. 

*shudder*

Stechford Tiles Park

Where's this carpet place? And how low are the prices?
  • Like 2

And can you buy a carpet that matches the curtains 

• Like 1

7TOpw1q.jpg

• Like 3

7TOpw1q.jpg

Free banana with every season ticket confirmed

When I went to the 'midnight madness' screening of cult films at the Jeonju Film Festival in Korea, we were given pink plastic banana holders as a freebie. 

Would it be better if Fox was actually good at his job, or if he just handed out random crap at every home game? The first would obviously be more effective, but the second would be a lot funnier. 

If anyone is interested I've just had dinner with my PA and her sister, Clare. Clare is the tutor, business adviser and aide to Princess Sara Bint Fahed Bin Sultan Bin Abdul Aziz Al-Saud, part of the Saudi Royal Family based in Riyadh.

She has very close ties with Khaled Bin Omar Bin Jasir Al-Baltan formerly of Al Shahbab FC. I've been asking her prior to her visit to find out if there were any rumblings about Aston Villa within her connections and she says that, as far as her and the Princess are concerned, there is absolutely nothing in this takeover rumour whatsoever.

• Like 2

Â