Aly Cissokho

samjp26

Tactic is not helping him and Hutton, but neither of them can cross but are expected to be attacking outlets.

Every team we face will exploit the gap on the flanks

• Like 1

I've always regarded him as a fairly dependable 6/10 most games, but thought he was very poor today - not so much offensively, which we know he can't do, but the defensive work that he is usually fairly solid at.

17 minutes ago, poitier said:

I've always regarded him as a fairly dependable 6/10 most games, but thought he was very poor today - not so much offensively, which we know he can't do, but the defensive work that he is usually fairly solid at.

Agreed. I thought he was hiding a bit in the first half and taking easy options.

Rather than getting close enough to make be able to try and win the ball he was backing off, giving the player an easy out and cheating his team mates in the way he was playing.

I don't rate him at all I'm afraid.

in th first half he was standing still like a statue with no one in front of him when we were desperate to get forward. No football sense. I also agree that he took the easy option every time and didn't offer anything. 

With simple long balls over the top he was slow to react and was inevitably trying to catch his opponent who actually anticipated the ball. Amazing skill that!!!!

3 hours ago, poitier said:

I've always regarded him as a consistent 3/10. 

Â