Aly Cissokho

samjp26

6 minutes ago, Richard said:

Whenever these threads about certain players get bumped I get my hopes up they are going, damn you.

Oh come on. He's not a world beater or anything but he's a decent squad player and by all accounts a professional.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, CastleBromVilla said:

Accident waiting to happen. Amavi in. Now.

he wasnt on the pitch for any of the goals we conceded yesterday and im not even his biggest fan 

Amavi on other hand is only player in defence from Luton and Bristol City game

5 minutes ago, Zatman said:

he wasnt on the pitch for any of the goals we conceded yesterday and im not even his biggest fan 

Amavi on other hand is only player in defence from Luton and Bristol City game

He's like dijimi traore. If he'd have conceded a penalty for the shirt pulling in the box against Derby, I'd have sold him. It was blatant and referees are diving in it at the moment.

I feel a lot better knowing Amavi is at left back.

7 hours ago, Mantis said:

Oh come on. He's not a world beater or anything but he's a decent squad player and by all accounts a professional.

I'd hope they are all professional to be honest.

you like him fair enough. I don't just have no confidence in him and scares the bejesus out of me as his defensive positioning is poor, he is burned for pace too often and he looks panicky 

• Like 1

Still early.. but we have conceded 6 with Amavi and only 2 (goal keepers errors) when Cissohko plays. If hes fit.. i think he should maintain his position as whatever the reason.. the back four were solid with him in it..

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Richard said:

I'd hope they are all professional to be honest.

you like him fair enough. I don't just have no confidence in him and scares the bejesus out of me as his defensive positioning is poor, he is burned for pace too often and he looks panicky 

I wouldn't say I particularly "like" him, I just don't think he's that high up on the list of people that should be sold. 2nd choice left-back is his level and I expect that's where he'll be for most of the season.

Edited by Mantis

14 hours ago, CastleBromVilla said:

He already is, which is the problem.

think we had best defence in the league until his injury on saturday and he didnt play in Derby debacle

as said im no Cissokho fan but he better defensively than Amavi at moment even last season as well Amavi ws dropped for poor defending

Â