Aly Cissokho

samjp26

27 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

When has our back 4 looked solid? He's had little impact in improving our defence in his time here 

sure he went missing couple times last night and Baker had clean up his mess

3 hours ago, KSV said:

suprised he hasnt left yet. Thought a move to Turkey was lined up?

I can see why he would not wan't to go to Turkey anymore.

• Like 2

On 7/24/2016 at 15:20, It's Your Round said:

He had a blinder against Chelsea at home.... Oh, wait. No he didn't. 

I thought you said he was wearing blinders against Chelsea at home and thought "that explains it."

1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

Well he's started v Nantes and Boro so I'd expect him to start next week...Amavi getting 3 minutes in pre season is nowhere near enough to just throw him in next week.

id still prefer Joe Bennett to him

Carthorse. Must be smoking 40 a day. Looks decent first few moments of a game. Looks decent first few weeks of a season. 

Was blowing out of his arse today, almost literally. I found it quite unbelievable. Though he was going to keel over after one sprint back.

This man is largely the reason we fell apart. His pass gifted them a goal, which in turn gave them the confidence to go and get a few more. What it also did was shook the team and took lots of the confidence out of the team, you could see it in their eyes the likes of Hutton, Baker, Westwood they gave a look of "not again" and the second goal killed us.. So thanks Cissokho, took a nice little run about and soured it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Daweii said:

This man is largely the reason we fell apart. His pass gifted them a goal, which in turn gave them the confidence to go and get a few more. What it also did was shook the team and took lots of the confidence out of the team, you could see it in their eyes the likes of Hutton, Baker, Westwood they gave a look of "not again" and the second goal killed us.. So thanks Cissokho, took a nice little run about and soured it.

It shouldn't be that simple - it was our mental frailty (and lack of quality and positional discipline) that allowed them to score easily afterwards, as you go on to say.....but it isn't Cissokhos fault that players with that scarring are still in the side, it is the Managers.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Daweii said:

This. Just watched the highlights via Middlesbrough YouTube channel and that pass was awful. Think he could have done better on the 3rd goal too. 

Thunking about it last season he was told at the start "don't want you, not good enough" by sherwood. Says the same to Bennett. Then Garde comes and basically says to Cissohko "we need you" (which we did given we had no cover for LB, thanks Sherwood) and makes His ego inflate massively. When he gets back here and sees the meas he then says "I'm too good for this" and has a massive chip on his shoulder. Would explain the poor performances anyway.

Speculative of course but I get the distinct impression he does not give a damn and will be out for the first team that matches his wages and I won't miss him. I can see a much better attitude coming out of Bennett and right now would rather him stay than Cissokho as competition with Amavi.

Â