Aly Cissokho

samjp26

He's an athlete impersonating a footballer, just doesn't know how to read the game or make good decisions. He tries his best, which is more than can be said but many of our other players but ultimately the ability is lacking. That fact coupled with his wages means that he'll be a goner at the end of the season.

10 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

He's an athlete impersonating a footballer, just doesn't know how to read the game or make good decisions. He tries his best, which is more than can be said but many of our other players but ultimately the ability is lacking. That fact coupled with his wages means that he'll be a goner at the end of the season.

Aren't athletes supposed to be athletic though? He runs like he is made out of wood.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, One For The Road said:

We really have struggled at left back going all the way back to Bouma's injury. Having to choose between Richardson and Cissokho is akin to choosing which way you'd prefer to be tortured. 

Death by Bennett please.

1 hour ago, One For The Road said:

We really have struggled at left back going all the way back to Bouma's injury. Having to choose between Richardson and Cissokho is akin to choosing which way you'd prefer to be tortured. 

It's been an issue for years. When I started going to VP we had Weetabix at left back... God rest his soul...

6901952_orig.jpg?133

59 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

It's been an issue for years. When I started going to VP we had Weetabix at left back... God rest his soul...

6901952_orig.jpg?133

God rest his soul but Bernard was easily the worst player I have ever seen represent this club and I am including the current jokers in that statement.  

Seemed a decent chap but much like a lot of the current mob it was a mystery why he kept being played as he was so obviously out of his depth

Regarding cissokho let's hope he doesn't get his card overturned! 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, sidcow said:

God rest his soul but Bernard was easily the worst player I have ever seen represent this club and I am including the current jokers in that statement.  

Seemed a decent chap but much like a lot of the current mob it was a mystery why he kept being played as he was so obviously out of his depth

Regarding cissokho let's hope he doesn't get his card overturned! 

I was only 8 but even I could recognise he was crap.  Didn't we end up switching Kevin Gage to left back when we signed Chris Price?

19 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

I was only 8 but even I could recognise he was crap.  Didn't we end up switching Kevin Gage to left back when we signed Chris Price?

Chris price. Now there is an underrated player. Would give my hand teeth for someone of his kind noe

3 hours ago, TRO said:

Hutton MK 2

Couldn't agree more TRO, i suppose different people will interprete that in different ways. For me, both have attitude that fat out ways their ability. But going forward, I'd keep both. 

To be fair he got the ball but was then daft enough to cock his leg and trip the player.

We're not blessed with left backs at the moment either.

It'll either be Richardson, Bacuna or Hutton switching the LB role next week against the barcodes.

I have no faith that Eric Black will make a decent decision.

9 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

To be fair he got the ball but was then daft enough to cock his leg and trip the player.

We're not blessed with left backs at the moment either.

It'll either be Richardson, Bacuna or Hutton switching the LB role next week against the barcodes.

I have no faith that Eric Black will make a decent decision.

Re the Newcastle game, I personally would much rather play Toner there.  At least the fans would get behind him, rather than the other names mentioned above.

• Like 1

Â