Aly Cissokho

samjp26

Hopefully we won't need him.

Hopefully we can hold onto Amavi, given his injury and have a youngster as backup, or even Bennett. Bennett is shite but at Championship Level should be ok as backup.

The more players we can sell or get out the door that aren't amongst the small handful who are actually half decent in our squad, the better. Gives us more chance to hold onto one or two of that handful.

I'd be more than happy to give Aly up for that reason.

11 minutes ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

How are they able to come to terms when we've not had a bid accepted yet? :wacko:

You don't need a bid accepted. You just need permission from the selling club to speak to the player.

12 hours ago, abdomlahor said:

How does Aly keep getting these half decent moves? :lol: Good for him.

He was very highly rated when he was at Lyon and has done alright for several european clubs so his stock is much higher in europe.

He's limited but not the worst LB we've had in recent times although that's hardly an accolade at all.

18 minutes ago, Woodytom said:

I honestly think he is. Embarrassing.

Cissokho isn't too bad when wide players are running at him, Bennett and Luna were hopeless at this and pretty much all aspects of defending.

For the money we paid (5m) I thought Shorey was a really really poor player aswell.

3 hours ago, VillaChris said:

He was very highly rated when he was at Lyon and has done alright for several european clubs so his stock is much higher in europe.

He's limited but not the worst LB we've had in recent times although that's hardly an accolade at all.

He was awful at Liverpool and couldnt get a game at Porto or even Villa :lol:

1 hour ago, HanoiVillan said:

Don't hate him compared to others, but don't care about losing him either. 

This. My hatred is reserved for those that don't try.

Sadly his ability does not match his attitude.  

• 2 weeks later...

When you stand in a wall you are supposed to make yourself big and block the ball. Am I right in thinking that? Sometimes you should even jump to achieve that feat. Correct?

What you don't do is cover your face with your arm and flinch like a **** bitch when the ball is struck.

**** off Aly you flat footed useless prick.

• Like 1

Â