Kieran Richardson

Nabby

For what it's worth I think he was comfortably our best outfield player aswell which shows how poor we were. Great goal saving block at 0-0.

Even then I was a bit disappointed he was out jumped by Alexis for the first goal, that's about as much as desire as it is talent. 

For what it's worth I think he was comfortably our best outfield player aswell which shows how poor we were. Great goal saving block at 0-0.

Even then I was a bit disappointed he was out jumped by Alexis for the first goal, that's about as much as desire as it is talent.

me too. Sanchez shouldn't be winning a header in your box end of

I love watching Alexis, I hate the manner which we lost today but I don't begrudge a great player like him being on the winning team.

That said if Arsenal were playing Chelsea in the final today no chance in that situation he'd have won the header against any of their back 4. 

I love watching Alexis, I hate the manner which we lost today but I don't begrudge a great player like him being on the winning team.

That said if Arsenal were playing Chelsea in the final today no chance in that situation he'd have won the header against any of their back 4. 

TBF - he would only win that header against Richardson because he's not a proper fullback. He wouldn't have beaten any of our other 3 defenders today, and I don't think he would have beaten e.g. Cissohko.

First decent performance he's put in for the club IMO. More of the same please

Interesting.

He had one 'mare and it seems that's all people can remember. He's been solid since - shame he got injured as he's head and shoulders above Cissokho, Luna, Bennet (or Hutton/Lowton at LB) and he showed that in the final.

• Like 2

First decent performance he's put in for the club IMO. More of the same please

Interesting.

He had one 'mare and it seems that's all people can remember. He's been solid since - shame he got injured as he's head and shoulders above Cissokho, Luna, Bennet (or Hutton/Lowton at LB) and he showed that in the final.

This.

He's actually equipped himself pretty well in this run in.

I lobbied his inclusion in the starting eleven yesterday and he justified that.

He's been more than decent cover as left back since the QPR game, and he put in soem good performances at the start of the season (that people seem to have forgotten). Not somebody I'd want at LB permanently but he's done a good job. He just became scpaegoat of the week one week and people have struggled to let that go.

More than happy to see him here next year as cover.

• Like 1

He was a joy to watch, i applauded his goal and got a few dirty looks

• Like 1

Â