Kieran Richardson

Nabby

Interestingly he has been involved in 19 games this season before today and we have collected 22 points in them games

so has he really been that bad

This was the logic used to support Bannan.

im sure Con suggested Bannan got all them points on his own ;)

And apparently Richardson won us the semi.

Richardson is doing ok in my opinion. Not sure Cissoko would do any better.

Richardson cost us a goal yesterday and was terrible on the ball. Watch the first 5 seconds of the game. Cissokho definitely wouldn't do any worse

Early on he was poor but after that he did well. Who was at fault for the 2nd Him Bacuna or Guzan or a combination of all three or maybe 4 as Sanchez gave away a stupid freekick.

Watch the replay of the free kick from behind kolarov and it's obvious to see who was at fault.

Interestingly he has been involved in 19 games this season before today and we have collected 22 points in them games

so has he really been that bad

This was the logic used to support Bannan.

im sure Con suggested Bannan got all them points on his own ;)

And apparently Richardson won us the semi.

nope he just ruined Steven Gerrard birthday, good enough for me

Early on he was poor but after that he did well. Who was at fault for the 2nd Him Bacuna or Guzan or a combination of all three or maybe 4 as Sanchez gave away a stupid freekick. 

Why does Guzan keep getting lumped in here with being at fault for that free kick? :crylaugh:

I actually don't think Richardson has been as bad as many have suggested but there was no need for him to be stood where he was for that free kick. 

There must have been a breakdown in communication somewhere because I can't imagine Guzan would have told him to stand a yard away from the wall leaving a massive gap, even if he was there to monitor the run of Milner.

I'm sure grealish on the other end of the wall wasn't any better

I don't think Richardson is doing that much wrong I just don't think he offers us anything right either, at least with lowton in there we had him cutting in and crossing

Why does Guzan keep getting lumped in here with being at fault for that free kick? :crylaugh:

I don't think any of them are blameless.

..but to answer your question, Guzan can clearly be seen sticking four fingers up and shouting four. So whether Richardson was faffing about deciding whether to mark the potential runner or not, it was going in.

I don't think any of them are blameless.

..but to answer your question, Guzan can clearly be seen sticking four fingers up and shouting four. So whether Richardson was faffing about deciding whether to mark the potential runner or not, it was going in.

Whether he wants RIchardson there or not, he's there and he lines up the wall with Richardson in it. So Richardson then moving surely isn't Guzan's fault?

Plus, excluding Richardson, Bacuna jumps out of the way too.

If the wall stands still, that goal doesn't go in. I don't see how you can blame Guzan.

Â