Kieran Richardson

Nabby

Someone explain what he was doing for their second goal yesterday? All I can come up with is that he is an idiot... He wasn't all bad yesterday but still not good enough and makes a lot of mistakes.

I think we need to ship some left backs out before we think about adding to them :)

We should employ some evil genius and make a Frankenstein LB from Bennett, Luna, Cissoko and Richardson. 

If if we added all the best bits of that lot together, we would have a LB almost as good as Nicky Shorey! 

• Like 1

Someone explain what he was doing for their second goal yesterday? All I can come up with is that he is an idiot... He wasn't all bad yesterday but still not good enough and makes a lot of mistakes.

He was tracking the decoy run of Milner whi he wasnt fully in the wall

From watching the second goal again a few times I can't make out who's at fault, Richardson, Bacuna or even Guzan. My money's on Richardson, since he leaves too much room between himself and the rest of the wall. Zatman is claiming he wasn't part of the wall, but I'm not sure.

From watching the second goal again a few times I can't make out who's at fault, Richardson, Bacuna or even Guzan. My money's on Richardson, since he leaves too much room between himself and the rest of the wall. Zatman is claiming he wasn't part of the wall, but I'm not sure.

Sherwood, actually. If he can't coach the defence to organise itself better than that, he should resign now..

Well his positioning (Richardson) certainly highlighted the possibility of curling a ball through the gap, inside the side where Guzan wasn't covering, from the takers view

Edited by Grasshopper

He was tracking the decoy run of Milner whi he wasnt fully in the wall

Well if you watch it again milner just stands beside kolarov as he strikes it and doesn't make any run so he wasn't tracking him.

No idea how he keeps getting picked every week. Cissohko is back and I would think Sherwood knows we need to plug our defence a bit. It's not as if Richardson contributes to creating goals.. Well not for Villa anyway.

• Like 2

No idea how he keeps getting picked every week. Cissohko is back and I would think Sherwood knows we need to plug our defence a bit. It's not as if Richardson contributes to creating goals.. Well not for Villa anyway.

Cissokho is better defensively - but even worse than Richardson with the ball at his feet.

Sherwood, actually. If he can't coach the defence to organise itself better than that, he should resign now..

What are you talking about?

No professional footballers need to be coached to stand in a wall, and not jump out of the way when a ball is hit at you?

Cissokho is better defensively - but even worse than Richardson with the ball at his feet.

You can make this point if you are comparing Hutton and Bacuna, because Bacuna actually contributes to our attack in a significant way.

How many dangerous attacks has Richardson created? He's dreadful at defending and so far he has been rather useless going forward. At least Cissokho is good (I would say very good) at defending. We have other ways of creating goals, there's no need for Richardson.

Interestingly he has been involved in 19 games this season before today and we have collected 22 points in them games

so has he really been that bad

This was the logic used to support Bannan.

im sure Con suggested Bannan got all them points on his own ;)

You can make this point if you are comparing Hutton and Bacuna, because Bacuna actually contributes to our attack in a significant way.

How many dangerous attacks has Richardson created? He's dreadful at defending and so far he has been rather useless going forward. At least Cissokho is good (I would say very good) at defending. We have other ways of creating goals, there's no need for Richardson.

Oh I agree - but I don't rate Cissokho either. In fact, I'd prefer another shot at Bennet or Luna over those 2.

Â