Kieran Richardson

Nabby

Between him and Delph we have some serious pace and legs in CM. Very nice to see both of them getting up in support and beyond strikers, also both of them work tirelessly getting back as well, pair of them very epitome of box to box today.

Thought he didn't have best of days against Newcastle but credit to Lambert for giving him another run today

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I think Richardson has been one of the reasons why we have started so well this season. His presence is very important. Won lots of battles today and make good choices when winning the ball.

Agree 100%. More balanced with him in side

• Like 1

It's incredible to think that Richardson, who cost pennies, is currently above N'Zogbia in the pecking order, who cost £10m. It really shows that money isn't everything, and should give us a reason to be optimistic, as one of the poorer teams in the league!

I do love Villatalkers-In general, they wouldn't know a footballer if one hit them in the face but give them a spelling mistake & they cream their pants

Just because you obviously interact with the few dunces who don't understand football, doesn't mean we're all like that.

"one of the poorer teams in the league"?

A quick glance at the league table suggests that you need to look a bit closer to home before dishing out your petty insults. The poor players have either been shipped out or are not starting for us any more. The team is full of experienced, established PL players who will comfortably see us finish mid-table.

I think he's referring to us not having much money to spend, rather than the quality of players past or present.

We're 19th in terms of money spent this window. I think it is Stoke who are the only team who have spent less than us. Lambert has done an exceptional job in the window just gone. He is certainly working under very tight restraints. We are not "one of the poorest" financially though-Our owner just refuses to back his manager at this time.

• Like 2

He's done very well. I thought he was really good when he had the loan spell at West Brom, when they avoided relegation under Brian Robson but his career hasn't kicked on. Hopefully he will have a good twilight to his career with us.

I'm hoping Kieran gets to stay in the starting eleven even when we're fully fit. His presense is important in ways that are difficult to measure. Perhaps there is something to this balance argument. Anyway, very happy with him so far.

Â