Kieran Richardson

Nabby

I didn't realise just how much of a clogger he actually is to be honest. Can still be useful for certain games in the defensive sense but should stop starting regularly immediately.

• 2 weeks later...

He's quite an odd and inconsistent player.

Generally quite tidy and positive, then he just loses concentration and squares a 10 yard pass straight to the opposition.

I've not been hugely impressed to be honest. He does good work off the ball with some nice forward runs but hopefully he can improve as we're likely to see him playing CM for a while.

Generally quite tidy and positive, then he just loses concentration and squares a 10 yard pass straight to the opposition.

I've not been hugely impressed to be honest. He does good work off the ball with some nice forward runs but hopefully he can improve as we're likely to see him playing CM for a while.

• Like 2

If the humour is done for now, let me wish Kieran a good game in Delph's place. I expect him to do well. He has the experience, and I trust him. He's not flashy, and likely won't score, but who of our players do? He'll be fine.

I think he's a decent player , as already mentioned he was not great against the best best lets see in a few weeks.

I think he's a decent player , as already mentioned he was not great against the best best lets see in a few weeks.

• Like 1

terrible player. Championship player at best. He offers zero to the team. He doesnt even close down attackers. Every now and then he makes an interception but he just loses it after anyway.

El Ahamdi should have been kept over this guy.  His crosses were poor too so he wont be any good outwide. Should be kept as a back up LB>

Edited by KSV

I've probably already made this clear, but I think he is absolutely awful. Ex premier league player should be hitting the ground running, not this tripe he serves up every week. It just shows how poor Fulham were, as he was one of their best players.

Not a huge amount different to Bacuna really...versatile, will probably chip in with a few goals this season, works hard but lacks quality on the ball.

bacuna scores goals. Should be ahead of him.

Â