Culverhouse and Karsa sacked

Isa

These bullying allegations are getting serious now, my source who i wont disclose said lambert caught culverhouse writing "Ashley Westwood is gay" in biro on a desk at BH and just last week both karsa and culverhouse took clarks dinner money off him.

Please tell me they didn't de-bag Bowery, the poor guy gets enough stick for playing basketball in a wheelchair.

These bullying allegations are getting serious now, my source who i wont disclose said lambert caught culverhouse writing "Ashley Westwood is gay" in biro on a desk at BH and just last week both karsa and culverhouse took clarks dinner money off him.

Please tell me they didn't de-bag Bowery, the poor guy gets enough stick for playing basketball in a wheelchair.

Think Helenius is the one who gets de-bagged. 

http://m.bbc.com/sport/football/27062091 '> http://m.bbc.com/sport/football/27062091

Cardiff's 3-0 defeat by Crystal Palace in early April should not be allowed to stand, the Welsh club have said in a five-page letter seen by the BBC.

The document, sent by club lawyers to the Premier League, alleges Palace boss Tony Pulis knew sporting director Iain Moody was trying to obtain Cardiff's starting line-up before the game.

Cardiff claim they have proof Moody succeeded and say this breaches league rules. Pulis declined to comment when contacted by the BBC, although Palace have previously denied the claims.

Premier League strugglers Cardiff go on to state that clubs should act in good faith to one another and call into serious question the integrity of the match.

They say Crystal Palace cheated and want the Premier League to take serious action.

Palace won 3-2 at Everton on Wednesday to climb to 11th in the table, on 40 points, a figure Pulis says is enough to ensure their Premier League survival.

With the picture that surfaced after we played them and these 2 being suspended

Coincidence?

Edited by jjaacckk91

I think it's more than them having bad relationships with some of the other staff as I've said a few times already I think there is more to this than meets the eye.

Edit: someone pissed on my cornflakes

Edited by yillan
  • Like 2

http://m.bbc.com/sport/football/27062091 '> http://m.bbc.com/sport/football/27062091

Cardiff's 3-0 defeat by Crystal Palace in early April should not be allowed to stand, the Welsh club have said in a five-page letter seen by the BBC.

The document, sent by club lawyers to the Premier League, alleges Palace boss Tony Pulis knew sporting director Iain Moody was trying to obtain Cardiff's starting line-up before the game.

Cardiff claim they have proof Moody succeeded and say this breaches league rules. Pulis declined to comment when contacted by the BBC, although Palace have previously denied the claims.

Premier League strugglers Cardiff go on to state that clubs should act in good faith to one another and call into serious question the integrity of the match.

They say Crystal Palace cheated and want the Premier League to take serious action.

Palace won 3-2 at Everton on Wednesday to climb to 11th in the table, on 40 points, a figure Pulis says is enough to ensure their Premier League survival.

With the picture that surfaced after we played them and these 2 being suspended

Coincidence?

you mean this pic that also included that Clarke will proberbly come as a 3rd CB so it was written before the teams came out

BlOJ239IAAEyAqI.jpg

I think Lowton got off very lightly last season due to Bennett being marginly worse.

Did well going forward but defending was woeful-Cost us just as many goals as Bennett did.

Shame really-I wanted to give them both another season. Unfortunately, neither have shown any sign of improvement.

Time now to get rid of both.

• Like 1

Â