Culverhouse and Karsa sacked

Isa

This has been referred to elsewhere but deserves it's own thread.

Anyway, it is been reported that Culverhouse verbally abused fans at the game today by a few people including Jonathan Fear, editor at Vital Villa:

Ian culverhouse, what a horrible, vile, nasty little piece of work. I can't wait for him to be out of villa park. Half time a fan called to sort it out, no language, he said shut up you lot and was swearing (ladies and kids around)

I was having a wee but dad, the ladies behind me, and another chap who came down to talk to culverhouse when he returned did.

I told culverhouse to show some respect to the villa fans, obviously despite being two feet away, he ignored, because he's a vile little man who couldn't give a toss about the fans.

http://www.astonvilla.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=55429&start=1

If this is proven to be true, surely that is an automatic sackable offence?

This has been referred to elsewhere but deserves it's own thread.

Anyway, it is been reported that Culverhouse verbally abused fans at the game today by a few people including Jonathan Fear, editor at Vital Villa:

Ian culverhouse, what a horrible, vile, nasty little piece of work. I can't wait for him to be out of villa park. Half time a fan called to sort it out, no language, he said shut up you lot and was swearing (ladies and kids around)

I was having a wee but dad, the ladies behind me, and another chap who came down to talk to culverhouse when he returned did.

I told culverhouse to show some respect to the villa fans, obviously despite being two feet away, he ignored, because he's a vile little man who couldn't give a toss about the fans.

http://www.astonvilla.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=55429&start=1

If this is proven to be true, surely that is an automatic sackable offence?

If true get him out ASAP

Fans are expected to abide by the rules, which I'm pretty sure would encompass the use of abusive language, especially directed at another person. Why should'nt it apply to the staff, especially when seen to be in direct confrontation with a member of the paying public?

im glad he did, he should  be wound up and angry as ****. id be more worried/angry if he put on some smiley happy persona

By taking it out on the fans who were not responsible for what happens on the pitch?

I am not condoning this behaviour, but we are all hurting at the moment by the results and performances. We need to stick together and show some unity on Saturday.

And Culverhouse swearing at a fan is an example of this?  He needs to let his coaching do the talking.

I am not condoning this behaviour, but we are all hurting at the moment by the results and performances. We need to stick together and show some unity on Saturday.

And Culverhouse swearing at a fan is an example of this?  He needs to let his coaching do the talking.

We need to move on from this silly incident, it is irrelevant Risso.

Stop being that person. Its a big deal and deal with it accordingly.

Stop being that person. Its a big deal and deal with it accordingly.

It is not a big deal, it is stupid.

• Like 1

And Culverhouse swearing at a fan is an example of this? He needs to let his coaching do the talking.

You defend the club even when it can't be defended. Why?

Â