Culverhouse and Karsa sacked

Isa

Except every single media report on the matter and the fact it took Sid and the players to stand up to Culverhouse in the end.

Except not one single media report has said the two 'had complete autonomy' that is just something you've invented or someone else did and you've repeated it. It plainly isn't true.

And no the reports did not state that it took Sid and the players to stand up to Culverhouse in the end, that is just another invention I'm affraid.

In peoples rush to be critical of Lambert it seems like people are happy to just invent circumstances to add weight to their argument.

The idea the two had a complete autonomy is an utter nonsense.

I think you're forgetting that anything tweeted is now counted as fact if it gets more than 2 retweets!!

• Like 4

Except every single media report on the matter and the fact it took Sid and the players to stand up to Culverhouse in the end.

Except not one single media report has said the two 'had complete autonomy' that is just something you've invented or someone else did and you've repeated it. It plainly isn't true.

And no the reports did not state that it took Sid and the players to stand up to Culverhouse in the end, that is just another invention I'm affraid.

In peoples rush to be critical of Lambert it seems like people are happy to just invent circumstances to add weight to their argument.

The idea the two had a complete autonomy is an utter nonsense.

Looking back through some of the reports, the Sid/Culverhouse incident is only mentioned as rumour, so I stand corrected on that.

Regarding the autonomy thing, they state that Culverhouse took charge of the training sessions and Lambert wasn't "hands-on" in this regard. "Complete autonomy" maybe too strong a term though admittedly.

• Like 2

Looking back through some of the reports, the Sid/Culverhouse incident is only mentioned as rumour, so I stand corrected on that.

Regarding the autonomy thing, they state that Culverhouse took charge of the training sessions and Lambert wasn't "hands-on" in this regard. "Complete autonomy" maybe too strong a term though admittedly.

Fair play to you fella.

• Like 2

karsa is the brother in law of a guy who owns this snooker club i play for. i am going to try find out his version of events

Lambert owns Witton Lane snooker club?

No it's a snooker club in North London is brother in laws name is mario

This, maybe more than anything should be a death blow to Lambert's future with Villa. Losing control of or even tacitly supporting out of control coaches is totally unacceptable.

Edited by maqroll
  • Like 1

This, maybe more than anything should be a death blow to Lambert's future with Villa. Losing control of or even tacitly supporting out of control coaches is totally unacceptable.

Please read the fifteen or so posts before your own.

In fact, that should be a rule on this website.  You should have to read the fifteen posts before your own or you can't post.

In fact, that should be a rule on this website.  You should have to read the fifteen posts before your own or you can't post.

To be fair, is there not just 15 posts of people who also have no idea what has gone on?

Take that up with the mods, maybe they can help you

karsa is the brother in law of a guy who owns this snooker club i play for. i am going to try find out his version of events

Lambert owns Witton Lane snooker club?

No it's a snooker club in North London is brother in laws name is mario

Super!

• Like 1

you invent the retina scanning software and I'll market it. this time next year We'll be billionaires and Villa's troubles will be over.

Â