Culverhouse and Karsa sacked

Isa

Does anyone know the true identity of Hairyhands yet? Maybe it's Culverhouse or Karsa? HH did say he was a Celtic fan and I think that might point to Karsa.

And the word on the curb is that leaking team formations/line-ups is one of the reasons for one of them being suspended. Makes sense to be honest.

The leaking was one thing. I found it worse that he posted wages of players here (Delph).

Does anyone know the true identity of Hairyhands yet? Maybe it's Culverhouse or Karsa? HH did say he was a Celtic fan and I think that might point to Karsa.

And the word on the curb is that leaking team formations/line-ups is one of the reasons for one of them being suspended. Makes sense to be honest.

The leaking was one thing. I found it worse that he posted wages of players here (Delph).

Why would a senior member of staff do that on an internet forum? I doubt it was either of them.

• Like 1

I can kind of understand if they did it to explain to the fans the kind of constraints they are working under, but some of the stuff that was coming out was out of order whoever was leaking it. The obvious answer is usually the right one, and I reckon they've finally nailed them to all the leaking that was going on. The players probably knew all along and were getting more and more pissed off with it, as well as other things.

Culverhouse is a prick of the highest imaginable order but he is, after all, Lambert's right hand man. Lambert deserves some level of credit for dealing with him but he was the guy who appointed this monumental clown in the first place. 

Culverhouse is an utter disgrace and I hope he is sacked. 

Why would a senior member of staff do that on an internet forum? I doubt it was either of them.

Well let's hope one of them was stupid enough to do something like that as it would surely violate club rules and contract meaning we hopefully won't have to pay compensation when we fire them

Culverhouse is a prick of the highest imaginable order but he is, after all, Lambert's right hand man. Lambert deserves some level of credit for dealing with him but he was the guy who appointed this monumental clown in the first place. 

Culverhouse is an utter disgrace and I hope he is sacked. 

Be careful mate, you'll get splinters.

The likelyhood that HH was a member of lamberts crew is extremely rare, as i said and ianrobbo posted in his blog, he was more likely to be journo with privileged access. No employee of avfc would be stupid enough to jeopardize their job by doing something as silly as releasing inside club info to a bunch of lunatics on a message board.

My lazy ass can't be bothered to read the last few pages, so can someone explain why Culverhouse has been sacked?

Shite coaching methods. fall out with Sid. Apparently Lambert agreed with them going, although at the moment they have only been suspended.

Well Iain Moody at Crystal Palace is to be investigated for contacting Cardiff about about team news. Probably just coincident that this is happening right after we played Palace though.

If Lambert had any reservations about Culverhouse and Karsa they wouldn't have followed him all over the place in the last 5 years surely?

I can't see how Lambert will survive this long term when his two trusted allies have been dumped particularly as I'm chuckling at Given being brought back into the fold.

• Like 2

If its been going on for a while why is it just a suspension and not a dismissal?

If i was to hazard a guess maybe they are "just" suspended while our lawyers are looking at their contracts making sure we have grounds to fire them without having to pay them any compensation?

Just i guess i don't have any details to why this has happened at this exact moment in time, just the same rumours everyone else have seen

Edited by sne
  • Like 2

Â