Culverhouse and Karsa sacked

Isa

we don't want to know anyway....

....has anyone got the slightest bit of info on the deadly duo,I'm desperate for a bit of scandal as the football is crap

....just joking.

Edited by TRO

someone on twitter claiming he's been sacked for cooking the books silly season...

It was booking the cooks actually . Delph and Gabby were both out with Dehli belly a while back and Karsahouse tried to cover it up.

• Like 1

This reflects very very very badly on Lambert

He really is living on borrowed time now

Not really.

What you think Lambert has a future at villa beyond the end of the season ? 

Been following Villa 40 odd years - ive not known a manager recover from a scenario like this.....

This reflects very very very badly on Lambert

He really is living on borrowed time now

Agreed reflects very badly on the manager and the staff he chose to represent the club.

this might not suggest that

Lambet has always had a good relationship with Sid Cowans. By all accounts Lambert never missed a reserve or youth game and is very supportive (although doesn’t think it’s fair to blood them when the team are under so much pressure) but will play some of them once we are safe.

Everyone at BMH was informed of the news this morning and training today was better than before and the players clapped Lambert on to the pitch. Lambert was “very hands-on” which wasn’t always the case and that is to continue now.

Vlaar and one or two senior players spoke to the rest of the team and everyone is desperate to get results for Lambert. They also told Faulkner they will prove that in the coming games at a meeting today.

The likelyhood that HH was a member of lamberts crew is extremely rare, as i said and ianrobbo posted in his blog, he was more likely to be journo with privileged access. No employee of avfc would be stupid enough to jeopardize their job by doing something as silly as releasing inside club info to a bunch of lunatics on a message board.

That makes a lot of sense. I used to get a lot of inside info on my cricket forum from a journo who now is a national journalist with cricinfo. Who would always give you the info and say don't post it yet. so I'd pm all the members instead lol

• Like 1

The likelyhood that HH was a member of lamberts crew is extremely rare, as i said and ianrobbo posted in his blog, he was more likely to be journo with privileged access. No employee of avfc would be stupid enough to jeopardize their job by doing something as silly as releasing inside club info to a bunch of lunatics on a message board.

That makes a lot of sense. I used to get a lot of inside info on my cricket forum from a journo who now is a national journalist with cricinfo. Who would always give you the info and say don't post it yet. so I'd pm all the members instead lol

How would someone like that get such detailed tactical information and teams for games 1-2 days away?

How would someone like that get such detailed tactical information and teams for games 1-2 days away?

true I don't think even Matt Kendrick gets that.

Â