Culverhouse and Karsa sacked

Isa

Maybe the Helenius song was factual :P

That's why we bought him. We didn't buy him to play we bought him to supply the managing staff. It all makes sense now. It's also why rumours of him leaving in the Summer are abound as we've been rumbled, we have no use for him now  :P.

Maybe the Helenius song was factual :P

That's why we bought him. We didn't buy him to play we bought him to supply the managing staff. It all makes sense now. It's also why rumours of him leaving in the Summer are abound as we've been rumbled, we have no use for him now :P.

Makes complete sense!

So will this big takeover turn out to be by some colombian drug ring using our club to launder money?

Affiliated clubs in Medellin, Miami and West Africa/ The Canaries?

More to come on this unfortunately :(

I hope this is all bollocks and we are not the club involved.

I don't think it is a Premier League club. They would have written Premier League club then, instead of "Major football club in England". I think even Leeds can be categorised as major football club.

I hope this is all bollocks and we are not the club involved.

I don't think it is a Premier League club. They would have written Premier League club then, instead of "Major football club in England". I think even Leeds can be categorised as major football club.

Take it how you want but I've heard from 2 different people at 2 clubs in the Premier League that we're in some way involved with this. Whether we were one of the clubs doing it or Villa Park is just where it happened with another club involved. It all remains to be seen.

No proof whatsoever that it is us other than 2 people who work for the press at another 2 clubs mentioned it to me. Could just be bollocks. Take with a huge pinch of salt. 

Really wouldn't surprise me if it had something to do with us. 2 staff members sacked, an internal investigation, Herd goes missing, Randy comes to the UK. The takeover talk is just a smokescreen to hide what's really going on  :detect: 

Hoover-vacuum-snorting-cocaine.gif

Edited by PieFacE
  • Like 3

Really wouldn't surprise me if it had something to do with us. 2 staff members sacked, an internal investigation, Herd goes missing, Randy comes to the UK. The takeover talk is just a smokescreen to hide what's really going on  :detect: 

Hoover-vacuum-snorting-cocaine.gif

Love that GIF.

Well my take on the whole thing is that Culverhouse is some sort of massive drug baron that is supplying the Premier League with charlie. We're using N'Zogbia's injury and many trips to Miami as a front to smuggle the stuff into the country. Chris Herd actually snorted so much of the stuff he exploded which explains his disappearance. Meanwhile Lambert discovered this and subsequently reported Culverhouse for not cutting him in on the deal and was then suspended following an investigation which revealed the entire squad are 10% footballers and 90% horse. Also helping explain their inability to pass the ball or play any sort of top flight football.

ALLEGEDLY!!!

• Like 4

Hmmm, I doubt the Guardian report has anything to do with the Culverhouse and Karsa suspensions.

I may be putting 2 + 2 together and getting 5, but I wonder if the Guardian report has anything to do with a certain player being left out for rest of the season for personal reasons? Did we ever find out what those personal reasons were?

Oh god that's going to be us isn't it? :(

Charlie in the changing rooms.....bye bye take over.

I don't think so:

"at least one high-profile figure with a considerable reputation within the sport."

That rules out anybody at Aston Villa!

Hmmm, I doubt the Guardian report has anything to do with the Culverhouse and Karsa suspensions.

I may be putting 2 + 2 together and getting 5, but I wonder if the Guardian report has anything to do with a certain player being left out for rest of the season for personal reasons? Did we ever find out what those personal reasons were?

I agree that may have been the case. I think it's the part about 2 club officials being caught doing it that maybe has lead to the speculation that we're involved. I've no reason to not believe what people are saying but agree it is most likely a coincidence.

Â