Culverhouse and Karsa sacked

Isa

http://m.bbc.com/sport/football/27062091 '> http://m.bbc.com/sport/football/27062091

Cardiff's 3-0 defeat by Crystal Palace in early April should not be allowed to stand, the Welsh club have said in a five-page letter seen by the BBC.

The document, sent by club lawyers to the Premier League, alleges Palace boss Tony Pulis knew sporting director Iain Moody was trying to obtain Cardiff's starting line-up before the game.

Cardiff claim they have proof Moody succeeded and say this breaches league rules. Pulis declined to comment when contacted by the BBC, although Palace have previously denied the claims.

Premier League strugglers Cardiff go on to state that clubs should act in good faith to one another and call into serious question the integrity of the match.

They say Crystal Palace cheated and want the Premier League to take serious action.

Palace won 3-2 at Everton on Wednesday to climb to 11th in the table, on 40 points, a figure Pulis says is enough to ensure their Premier League survival.

With the picture that surfaced after we played them and these 2 being suspended

Coincidence?

you mean this pic that also included that Clarke will proberbly come as a 3rd CB so it was written before the teams came out

BlOJ239IAAEyAqI.jpg

Where has this picture come from? Pretty strange that we haven't used that 5-3-2 for a number of weeks and suddenly they get our tactics bang on.

I like how it says KEA and Gabby are both 5'11 (for what it's worth KEA normally gets listed as 5'10) but refers to KEA as being average height but Gabby as being tall. :lol:

Edited by Mantis

No mention of his experience affecting other players either. Maybe they needed to source VT for that.

Why would they mention that in a scouting report of how they play?

Edited by StefanAVFC

I like how it says KEA and Gabby are both 5'11 (for what it's worth KEA normally gets listed as 5'10) but refers to KEA as being average height but Gabby as being tall. :lol:

KEA is maybe 5'9, there's nothing to him at all. Player height and weight stats are dubious at best!

Edited by a m ole

Doubt it. Would imagine Palace's knowledge of our formation and lineup 3 hours before kickoff (or maybe earlier) had something to do with it.
More likely I suppose.

My money is on that bonkers coach at Chelsea.

• Like 1

Thinking about it though, Lambert hinted at the problems behind the scenes during the pre-game presser on Thursday. Whereas we only found out about the leaked information after the Palace game. So I'm not sure the two things are linked.

Â