Culverhouse and Karsa sacked

Isa

The manager needs to take control.

I have had reservations about the youth team for some time, but maybe Culverhouse is not the one to deal with it, that would be disrespectful to Sid and should be managed at the right level.

There needs to be a strategy and a control system of monitoring....It should be up to the manager to deal with that that and not other subordinates.

I am only guessing what went on... like everything associated with Villa Park, its just a guessing game...so have to be mindful of saying the wrong thing.

FWIW, Cowans (playing ability aside) is an absolute bell end............ Culverhouse seems an absolute bell end............. two bell ends will eventually cross Japseye's and all hell will break loose............

To then promote Cowans and Given i'd say the club have forced that on Lambert....... And i'd say they're after his resignation to save paying him off............

If we think Cowans is gonna turn the ship, then were sadly mistaken.......

Agree with bully & DK Sid is not only a top bloke but also a legend

He's spent most of his adult life working for our club, still watches the team when his job permits & still feels pain when we loose.

He may well rate some of his lads over the Lambert signings but isn't that the way any manager/coach should feel about his players?

& lets not forget how well the team finished when Sid & McCalister took over after Houlier had his problems.

• Like 2

Â