Culverhouse and Karsa sacked

Isa

I don't this is what we need in the midst of a relegation battle.

No i agree, it needed to happen much earlier, but now here we are in a relegation battle once again

Edited by sne

I don't this is what we need in the midst of a relegation battle.

I think this is exactly what we need right now if there has been a negative attitude affecting the players.

It certainly can't do any harm to add fresh impetus and improve morale anongdt the players.

Edited by Robbie09

Bells are ringing forums are saying he's been sacked.

http://bellsareringing.forumotion.com/t258-culverhouse-sacked

Wow. Interesting stuff on there!

I have just been over. Some of it seems a little far fetched, but credit to them, they were first with some of these scoops.

However, they seem to think a wealthier American billionaire is going to take over at the end of the season if we stay up and install Jurgen Klopp as manager, so you may want to take it with a pinch of salt.

• Like 2

Sid Cowans is a Gentleman, one of the finest you could ever meet.

Agreed, a top top top bloke.

I dont know, he can be a bell end at times to be fair. especially when he has had a couple........

When I witness a takeover I'll believe it, not some nonsense on a message board proclaiming that we need to stay up to be taken over to then be managed by Klopp or someone of similar ilk.... on the same day we suspend our senior coaches.

• Like 1

When I witness a takeover I'll believe it, not some nonsense on a message board proclaiming that we need to stay up to be taken over to then be managed by Klopp or someone of similar ilk.... on the same day we suspend our senior coaches.

They were first to break the nonsense news of them two being sacked - just saying

They were first to break the nonsense news of them two being sacked - just saying

The same poster? If that's the case then I'd be more likely to listen but otherwise it could pure riding on the coat tails of genuine ITK

The same poster who thinks that a takeover is happening is the same poster who broke todays news but he hasn't said anything about Jurgen Klopp taking over. He just said that they've approached an exciting name.

Â