Culverhouse and Karsa sacked

Isa

Serious question: what is the point of Ian Culverhouse? What value does he add to the club?

Norwich fans constantly say that Lambert is nothing without Culverhouse which is quite worrying as he isn't much with Culverhouse!

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

I think it’s time Lambert got rid of this clown and brought in a new coach.  It’s pretty obvious we can’t do the basics right and I’m wondering how much of it is down to Lambert or Culverhouse.

Yes the buck stops with Lambert but this clown has an important part to play.

He shouldn't even be in a job after verbally abusing discontent fans anyway.

So if you were verbally abused in your job, you wouldn't retaliate. Fans have a right to express opinions, but to constantly verbally abuse the manager and his coaching staff during the game is not acceptable. Also to add it wasn't acceptable in McLeish reign either before someone brings it up.

Edited by SikhInTrinity

Yes, but in just football matters, we dont seem to be able to even do the simple things right.  Whats his role at the club? 

In any other job you would be sacked for this though. It's called professionalism. If I called a McDonalds worker a word removed for example, and s/he responded with such a tirade they would lose their job. Fact.

In any other job you would be sacked for this though. It's called professionalism. If I called a McDonalds worker a word removed for example, and s/he responded with such a tirade they would lose their job. Fact.

Actually not a fact, depends on how you retaliate, I have seen Culverhouse down there, he just stares with a glaring look if that is a sackable offence, my word.

Yes, but in just football matters, we dont seem to be able to even do the simple things right.  Whats his role at the club?

Norwich fans seemed to think he was vital to the set-up under Lambert but I don't know how true that is.

Actually not a fact, depends on how you retaliate, I have seen Culverhouse down there, he just stares with a glaring look if that is a sackable offence, my word.

Nice strawman. How is that in any way relevant to when he did verbally abuse fans? It's a bit like a person being convicted for murder and me saying that I never saw the said person murdering anybody myself so why are they in prison?

Working at McDonald's isn't just a lousy job, it's an insult when someone uses the sentence against you. To work at McDonald's you have to be able to breathe, punch a register and put hamburgers in a bag. Not rocket science, if you manage to do the things I mentioned you are performing excellently. Let's not compare this to being a football coach where 40.000 people tell you their opinion every game, it's a bit different and it's difficult to get there. And no, telling a fan to **** off isn't a sackable offense in isolation. Especially in the UK btw, I lived in London for one year and I haven't heard as much swearing in my entire life. Double standards and such.

Who cares what he said, if it doesnt affect what happens on the pitch IMO.  Though if a mCDonalds employee cant make a big mac then thats a sackable offence

Who cares what he said, if it doesnt affect what happens on the pitch IMO.  Though if a mCDonalds employee cant make a big mac then thats a sackable offence

With him being a coach and all, If what he says doesn't affect what happens on the pitch i really don't see the point of having him here in the first place :)

With him being a coach and all, If what he says doesn't affect what happens on the pitch i really don't see the point of having him here in the first place :)

:) you know what i mean

• Like 1

Norwich fans seemed to think he was vital to the set-up under Lambert but I don't know how true that is.

Nice strawman. How is that in any way relevant to when he did verbally abuse fans? It's a bit like a person being convicted for murder and me saying that I never saw the said person murdering anybody myself so why are they in prison?

It's a bit like you saying you saying he should be sacked for something you have no proof of him committing apart from some hearsay comments.

How else would you prove it other than eyewitness testimonies? Also HH even confirmed it and said something about Lambert being upset with it.

How else would you prove it other than eyewitness testimonies? Also HH even confirmed it and said something about Lambert being upset with it.

Eyewitness testimonies of discontented fans, that would stand up well in court.

And HH confirming it despite the fact that it was in no way in the interests of the pro-Lambert propaganda he was intent on disseminating on here?

Debatable.

The only fact is that it'd make you an absolute ballbag.  So that'd never happen, obviously.

• Like 1

Â