Culverhouse and Karsa sacked

Isa

The same poster who thinks that a takeover is happening is the same poster who broke todays news but he hasn't said anything about Jurgen Klopp taking over. He just said that they've approached an exciting name.

HAHAHAHAHA Jurgen Klopp? At Villa? Jesus, I almost fell over when I read that.

So all along Culverhouse was a clearing in the woods. Strangely I believe Culver is Polish for the C word. Can any one confirm this

I'm pretty sure it's not. Although we need the president of the Warsaw Lions in on this...

I wonder what the hell happened. I work in an office and there have been heated arguments and swearing with nobody being suspended. Maybe they're been undermining Lambert.

Does anyone know the true identity of Hairyhands yet? Maybe it's Culverhouse or Karsa? HH did say he was a Celtic fan and I think that might point to Karsa.

And the word on the curb is that leaking team formations/line-ups is one of the reasons for one of them being suspended. Makes sense to be honest.

Does anyone know the true identity of Hairyhands yet? Maybe it's Culverhouse or Karsa? HH did say he was a Celtic fan and I think that might point to Karsa.

And the word on the curb is that leaking team formations/line-ups is one of the reasons for one of them being suspended. Makes sense to be honest.

Seems its this - However, its just a team line up?  I would think majority of premier league scouts would be on top of this.  If, for example, tactics were being released before the match that i could understand.

Seems its this - However, its just a team line up?  I would think majority of premier league scouts would be on top of this.  If, for example, tactics were being released before the match that i could understand.

That would assume that we have any tactics which from what I've seen clearly isn't the case!

We don't know if its from a game though, or if its the sole reason for suspension. It could be that an abundance of problems have built up, which in turn has led to these suspensions. We already know that HH had all of his posts on here deleted and he was certainly leaking team line ups at least a day before matches.

Aston Villa and tactics in the same sentence!!

Aston Villa and tactics in the same sentence!!

I agree, ambitious, but had to be said :D 

Â