Game of Thrones (Spoilers)

Ghost

And now his watch has ended.

First thing I would do if I were him upon being Dondarioned is smash Melisandre. Then **** up Winterfell. But only after smashing Melisandre all the way down the Kings Road.

Edited by Ads

Disappointed with the Nights watch, I thought they were supposed to be honorable, killing Jon Snow because he saved hundreds of men, women and children from White Walkers, really? The way they had that whole stare down between him and the Night's King as well made me think he still had a big part to play.

Disappointed with the Nights watch, I thought they were supposed to be honorable, killing Jon Snow because he saved hundreds of men, women and children from White Walkers, really? The way they had that whole stare down between him and the Night's King as well made me think he still had a big part to play.

They killed the old Lord Commander, and they're staffed almost entirely with murderers, thieves and rapists. You really thought that they were honourable?

• Like 2

I think he still does.

Cersei's rack though.....

Body double and cgi. Lena was pregnant when that was filmed.

Yeah I just discovered that on another forum, shame but still nice bewbs :)

Hmmmmm. Ever since the Red Wedding everything else has struggled to meet the "Holy shit what the **** just happened there then factor" for me.

Couldn't care less about Jon Snow, it was to be expected I guess, plus he is as dull as a rock.

I'm now down to Bronn and Tormund as characters I actually hope live. The rest I'm a bit 'meh' about. 

Things I want to see next season:

The Boltons getting butchered in the most grotesque way imaginable;

All the religious nutters getting butchered by The Mountain;

That miserable word removed at The Wall who hated Jon Snow to get his head ripped off by the ginger Wildling;

Tyrion to take over the world.

Agreed.

The brotherhood should rise up out of whichever deep hole they've fallen into as well.

For the comedy value, I'd also like to see Pod get his end away with Brienne, or whatever her name is.

• Like 1

That miserable word removed at The Wall who hated Jon Snow to get his head ripped off by the ginger Wildling;

I hope for this too.

But with more boobs. 

• Like 1

Agreed.

The brotherhood should rise up out of whichever deep hole they've fallen into as well.

For the comedy value, I'd also like to see Pod get his end away with Brienne, or whatever her name is.

I'd be amazed if we see the Brotherhood again. They've fulfilled their purpose in the show already. 

A lot of people are talking about the lack of likeable remaining characters though. So other than Tyrian or Blondie taking over the whole world (which seems unlikely), it'd be cool if we find out that the brotherhood have been in a far away place (is it too far-fetched that they got a boat and sailed away?) building up their troops, to then launch an attack on a weakened Winterfell/ King's Landing. I'd root for them (mainly because they're not the Boltons/ Lannisters etc).

Â