Game of Thrones (Spoilers)

Ghost

**** this show. Most frustrating season finale ever. No questions answered and about 6 cliffhangers. Liked the return of the mountain though.

Killing off Jon was brave.

He's as dead as his blank stare. He was a good kid, but politically naive.

Good to see a few people get theirs, but like Stefan said, too many cliffhangers for my liking, but I suppose they had to leave so many things unsettled to keep the cash cow producing the goods.

It'll be interesting to see what becomes of the fire bitch now that she's fallible. 

Bring on True Detective...

I wonder if the next book will arrive before the next TV season?

I hope so. I want to retain my air of smugness over the proles that can't be bothered to read a book :mrgreen:

• Like 4

theres a prequel book out in october written by martin so i doubt it

They were talking about this on the Storm of Spoilers podcast last week Suggesting the time to release TWOW for maximum hype,sales and impact would be 2 weeks before HBO drops its season 6 teaser trailers. 

I can see that happening tbh. 

I wonder if the next book will arrive before the next TV season?

I hope so. I want to retain my air of smugness over the proles that can't be bothered to read a book :mrgreen:

31gZzGz.png

Believe. 

I suppose that gravity suggests that Sansa might get the gig now. Splat.

What an absolute terrible episode that was, every 5 minutes a death and then Danerys reminded me of that episode of the Simpsons when 3d Homer came into the real world

behind on sam

up to date on ayra, cersei, dany, jon

sansa its hard to tell anymore but id say ahead, same with brienne, ahead on jaime, ahead on stannis, ahead on tyrion

some minor stuff might over lap but not much

it tried to cover too much ground and round off too many story arcs

it could have done the dorne story weeks ago, added nothing rushing it in the last episode, got everything in dorne wrong, they cut lots out, the battle felt weak, not sure why they didnt show stannis being killed, thought the acting in it just about saw them through though, the guy who plays stannis did enough with his facial expressions and body language, the jon snow stuff had pretty much no suspense and was telegraphed about 6 episodes ago, done very poorly, also thought that from what i can remember the book left it a bit more open as to whether or not he was dead, with what we saw its pretty obvious he's dead, so thats either him done or someones bringing him back to life

overall it was just far too rushed, there was nothing clever or suspenseful about any of it meaning that it felt like going through the motions, would be interested to get the reactions of those who didnt know the last scene was coming, thought that was handled very poorly

A fair few pissed off people on my Facebook feed are saying they're gonna quit watching Game of Thrones now.  :P

I highly doubt they'll remember their decisions when the new season starts again.

Â