Game of Thrones (Spoilers)

Ghost

A lot of people are talking about the lack of likeable remaining characters though. So other than Tyrian or Blondie taking over the whole world (which seems unlikely), it'd be cool if we find out that the brotherhood have been in a far away place (is it too far-fetched that they got a boat and sailed away?) building up their troops, to then launch an attack on a weakened Winterfell/ King's Landing. I'd root for them (mainly because they're not the Boltons/ Lannisters etc).

Yep. It is too far fetched. As far as TV show Brotherhood is concerned they had one function which has been carried out already. They are now free to **** off back to the obscurity from whence they came. 

I'd also comment that rooting for the "likeable" characters in GoT is perhaps the worst thing you can do. 

so i can go into the book threads now?

Yes and no. If you've been clicking spoiler tabs in this thread you are already caught up and more. 

Tbh the "book" thread is pretty redundant anyway. 

I'd also comment that rooting for the "likeable" characters in GoT is perhaps the worst thing you can do.

Well they may as well pack up and end the show/ books now then. If the general aim is to kill off everyone that is likeable, and you're meant to be end up rooting for the complete twunks that are left, then it's going to leave everyone pretty disappointed with the way the series will pan out, in my opinion.

Well they may as well pack up and end the show/ books now then. If the general aim is to kill off everyone that is likeable, and you're meant to be end up rooting for the complete twunks that are left, then it's going to leave everyone pretty disappointed with the way the series will pan out, in my opinion.

I don't think you're "meant" to root for anyone. One of the themes for the series is "the nicer you are the harder you get **** over" and that shitty people do shitty things - occasionally getting **** over by someone shittier. 

Of course he would say he's not coming back, if he said he was straight after the episode aired it would ruin the shock factor. My guess is he'll be back but will have been told not to say so.

Of course he would say he's not coming back, if he said he was straight after the episode aired it would ruin the shock factor. My guess is he'll be back but will have been told not to say so.

And he has had his hair cut ;)

Who is Stoneheart?

Read only if you want a big book spoiler. Should have happened in season 4 already but could still be used later in the show...

the revived, vengeful Frey killing corpse if Catelyn Stark

• Like 1

Who is Stoneheart?

Read only if you want a big book spoiler. Should have happened in season 4 already but could still be used later in the show...

the revived, vengeful Frey killing corpse if Catelyn Stark

ooooh... that could be interesting! 

Yea I'd imagine he would say he is dead for good even if he knew he was actually coming back. It's not like he can just come out and say yes I am going to be back for season 6 after just being murdered. That would ruin the shock factor of the finale. 

Yea I'd imagine he would say he is dead for good even if he knew he was actually coming back. It's not like he can just come out and say yes I am going to be back for season 6 after just being murdered. That would ruin the shock factor of the finale. 

It'd be a shock if he doesn't return, tbh. 

• Like 1

Filming for this season finished months ago, he can grow it back by the time they start filming again :)

Also in the books Jon has the ability to warg into animals like Bran can, his last word in the book is 'ghost', maybe he wargs into him just before death and lives on through him?

Edited by Pembers

Cersei's rack though.....

Body double and cgi. Lena was pregnant when that was filmed.

Yeah I just discovered that on another forum, shame but still nice bewbs :)

She whips em out in 300 if you are curious.

Cersei's rack though.....

Body double and cgi. Lena was pregnant when that was filmed.
Yeah I just discovered that on another forum, shame but still nice bewbs :)

She whips em out in 300 if you are curious.

Cant imagine there has been any cgi tomfoolery in 300!

• Like 1

I've heard from a pretty reliable source that he refused to sign a new deal and will be moving on a free with a number of suitors keen including The Good Wife, Entourage, Top Gear and Knight Rider.

Filming for this season finished months ago, he can grow it back by the time they start filming again :)

Also in the books Jon has the ability to warg into animals like Bran can, his last word in the book is 'ghost', maybe he wargs into him just before death and lives on through him?

should probably be in a spoiler!!!!

Â