Game of Thrones (Spoilers)

Ghost

Bloody GoT

Drag shit out for 7 episodes, then cram more stuff into the last three than you can possibly process!

Some great scenes in there but FFS the battle for Winterfell took all of 30 seconds but they spent 10 minutes on Cersei's naked mile. OK, bad example, but another example: they've been spinning out Arya's story line all season with her washing corpses etc, then we jump straight to her wearing someone else's face and stabbing the shit out of a bloke. It all kind of escalated quickly, to paraphrase Ron Burgundy.

At least Olly finally got a few lines to go with all that contemptuous glaring, I guess.

think that was a good thing, would take up too much time, would be full of characters that no one really cares for and it was ridiculously one sided, plus i thought the aerial shot gave a great depiction of the tactics, stannis' army half desperately trying to get in to formation the other half deserting, the cavalry splitting to flank them, was a good shot

I feel like I've been cheated out of something.  A 94th minute equalizer against Spurs or something.  I

If that was an episode 7 or 8 then I could have stomached it but to leave it on that is really poor.

I've just watched it. Booooo. Not because it was poorly done or any of that artsy fartsy shit, just booo because that's one more good character gone (or...is it?). Tyrian for world takeover now, it's the only way the show can save it.

Pretty poor final episode - it was far more gripping television in the build-up to burning Shireen alive.

I'm not up to date with the books, so I guess I should be surprised with the ending, but I'm not at all really - more of the same GRRM formula to be honest. I can imagine there's a lot of people on Facebook, more likely women who get slightly damp knickers at the sight of Kit Harington, who are absolutely outraged though but it's all a bit meh IMO.

As someone said above, bring on True Detective!

my missus aint happy! i think she read the books and it was unclear as to whether or not he was dead, im sure the cliffhanger they leave it on is that he was attacked but could potentially scrape through, with her theory being that he would survive the attack, id say the show was a fair bit more conclusive! he's proper brown bread, dont think he's finished as a character and if he is then it would be disappointing given his fairly obvious but as of yet not really developed story arc but it means we'll get some bullshit resurrection story

my missus aint happy! i think she read the books and it was unclear as to whether or not he was dead, im sure the cliffhanger they leave it on is that he was attacked but could potentially scrape through, with her theory being that he would survive the attack, id say the show was a fair bit more conclusive! he's proper brown bread, dont think he's finished as a character and if he is then it would be disappointing given his fairly obvious but as of yet not really developed story arc but it means we'll get some bullshit resurrection story

Yeah, as I remember it in the book, it's a lot more open ended. It also isn't as deliberate a betrayal. A fight breaks out between the wildings and the watch. Jon tries to hold back the watch, and then his men turn on him, I think 2 or 3 people stab him, then  it describes him as passing out in the snow, his death isn't confirmed. It looks a hell of a lot more final in the show, and I'm really, really **** pissed off that the actor gave it away and confirmed he's not going back. 

What a shit ending. At least arya got to do some awesome violence but now she looks **** as well.

Cersei's rack though.....

Â