Game of Thrones (Spoilers)

Ghost

I've heard from a pretty reliable source that he refused to sign a new deal and will be moving on a free with a number of suitors keen including The Good Wife, Entourage, Top Gear and Knight Rider.

The Hollywood Reporter had an article a year ago saying that Kit Harrington had signed up to series seven. (link)

His characters death has been public knowledge since A Dance With Dragons was published in 2011 and I dare say HBO would have known about it several years before that considering they would have been in talks with George RR Martin ahead of commissioning the show some time around 2008 or 2009. 

I've heard from a pretty reliable source that he refused to sign a new deal and will be moving on a free with a number of suitors keen including The Good Wife, Entourage, Top Gear and Knight Rider.

The Hollywood Reporter had an article a year ago saying that Kit Harrington had signed up to series seven. (link)

His characters death has been public knowledge since A Dance With Dragons was published in 2011 and I dare say HBO would have known about it several years before that considering they would have been in talks with George RR Martin ahead of commissioning the show some time around 2008 or 2009. 

He's got a £32.5m release clause.

• Like 2

Apparently Lena Hedley used a stunt double for her walk of SHAME scene. She was already pregnant when they had to film that scene, so those weren't her titties.

Whoever she was, she had an ass I could pound for seconds.
  • Like 3

Apparently Lena Hedley used a stunt double for her walk of SHAME scene. She was already pregnant when they had to film that scene, so those weren't her titties.

An absolutely magnificent bottom. 

• Like 1

Her name's Rebecca Van Cleave, apparently.

• Like 1

Her name's Rebecca Van Cleave, apparently.
And she's perfect.

Caught up last night.

Final half of this season has been excellent, and has just about made up for the first half of the season being absolute cack.

My only complaints:

TV Spoilers only

I felt the Stannis climax was anticlimactic after such a big build up. Seemed to be over in seconds after a couple of seasons getting there, without much of a battle.

and

thought the special effects when Danaerys flew off on the dragon was wank. Made it look like Doctor WHo special effects or something. A very minor point, but it kind of annoyed me

• Like 1

I thought it was fairly obviously a stunt double. Her face looked really weird so I assumed the whole time it was put onto somebody else's body.

Plus all the closeups of her face you couldn't see any of her body.

Great scene though I thought. And not coz of the bewbs

• Like 1

Just read this from an interview with the 'VFX Supervisor' here, which contains the fairly interesting tidbit;

"Benioff and Weiss, when they write the outline each year, for last two years, we got to this one point and we read this one gag and thought 'Oh my God, how the hell are we going to do that? But this is going to be incredible!’ And then it got pulled and we didn’t do it in Season 4," said prosthetics supervisor Barrie Gower.

He continued: "And then, lo and behold, in Season 5 there it was again. And it’s pulled again! But now, in Season 6, it looks like we’re going to do it. Fingers crossed they won’t chicken out".

Stoneheart?

Also

According to George RR Martin's novels the dragons can keep growing infinitely throughout their lifetime so long as they are well-fed, so the remains ambiguity as to how big they will get by the time we reach the end of the series.

Cool man, infinitely large Dragons

Â