Game of Thrones (Spoilers)

Ghost

Great scene though I thought. And not coz of the bewbs

I thought it was poor despite the bewbs. It went on too long and seemed dragged out.

I also thought it went on too long, but I think that was the point - made the audience uncomfortable.

According to George RR Martin's novels the dragons can keep growing infinitely throughout their lifetime so long as they are well-fed, so the remains ambiguity as to how big they will get by the time we reach the end of the series.

Cool man, infinitely large Dragons

haha, that would be great.  Westeros obliterated by a dragons ass cos the mega-dragon was tired and sat down.

• Like 1

Great scene though I thought. And not coz of the bewbs

I thought it was poor despite the bewbs. It went on too long and seemed dragged out.

I also thought it went on too long, but I think that was the point - made the audience uncomfortable.

Exactly.

And made the bit after Cersy gets to the keep all the more intense.

• 2 weeks later...
Old but gold.

I'm working on a gravity belt

Edited by jjaacckk91
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

could be a flashback, shows do that sometimes

well the next season will be 1 recap episode , 2 episodes trying to explain 5 different story arcs , 3 shite fillers, one great episode where we all go wow this is it and the cliffhanger episode where ....its just shit  

so I expect he will be in the first and last episode of the next season 

Finally caught up with it. I think they've gone a bit too far with all the killing of characters, incest, child rape and murder, weird religious shit and what have you...it's all a bit gratuitous at this point...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So in the last few months I have caught up with the rest of the modern world and watched this start to finish.

Obviously going to go over old things but hey...

Firstly Daenerys is stunning, she could do what the hell she liked to me. Her part of the story is decent, but the Sons of Harpy thing is a bit odd.

Tyrion is by far the best character for me.

I find the Gods of many faces part a very strange bit and not really sure what it adds apart from giving Arya the chance to kill the guard.

I was surprised Bran's part was never brought up in Series 5.

Haven't read any of the books or any previews (apart from knowing Jon Snow is being filmed, least kept secret on the web) so interesting to see where it heads. Noticed a post above says Stannis lived, wouldn't be surprised by that as you never saw him get killed, plus you don't go from being a ghost killing your brother to be killed easily by big bird...

It's a good series but not as good as people say, it can drag in some episodes. Will obviously keep watching next yr though.

Â