Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

If we don't win this then it really is brown trousers time. Probably our best important game of the season so far.

A draw is absolutely no good.

a draw if we then go on to lose the next few is no good. a draw and some points in the next few is ok.

still though a 6 goal win puts us 10th. aim high ;)

If we lose I'm going to run on the pitch bend lambert over and shag him that hard he will regret he ever took the job. Anyone with me on this?? I will even consider going bare back just to add insult.

"The lad tried hard, the performance was good, he was just unlucky... he goes again"

Said Lambert.

• Like 2

If we lose I'm going to run on the pitch bend lambert over and shag him that hard he will regret he ever took the job. Anyone with me on this?? I will even consider going bare back just to add insult.

"The lad tried hard, the performance was good, he was just unlucky... he goes again"

Said Lambert.

haha would not surprise me

If Bertrand is out with his virus, I'd rather see Baker at LB than Bennet tbh.

I'd like to see us line up with:

.................Guzan

Lowton.Vlaar.Clark.Bertrand (or Baker)

...Bacuna.Westwood.Delph

Albrighton.Benteke.Gabby

Subs: Steer, Baker, KEA, Tonev, Weimann, Holt, Sylla (as there's no one else fit/available!)

-----------------Guzan

--------------Vlaar---Clark

Lowton------------------------Baker/Bertrand

----Bacuna---Westwood--Delph

Albrighton--------------------Tonev

-----------------Agbonlahor

Subs, Steer, Baker, Donacien, El Ahmadi, Benteke, Weimann, Helenius

I'd play Tonev and just let him loose.... Screw it... Least it will be more entertaining than our Home displays and well Benteke needs a kick up his ass!

If Bertrand is out with his virus, I'd rather see Baker at LB than Bennet tbh.

I'd like to see us line up with:

.................Guzan

Lowton.Vlaar.Clark.Bertrand (or Baker)

...Bacuna.Westwood.Delph

Albrighton.Benteke.Gabby

Subs: Steer, Baker, KEA, Tonev, Weimann, Holt, Sylla (as there's no one else fit/available!)

Agree with this

I have a horrible feeling that bluenose Redmond is going to score today!

Anyway, really hoping we start Lowton and Albrighton - at least both players look like they can create regular chances which is more than most in our team are capable of.

Biggun. If we lose this, the next couple of months are going to be horrible, if we win it, they'll be much a brighter shade of grey.

For me, it must be Bacuna at right back and I don't want to see Holt starting. Other than that, the usual assortment will be fine.

Must. Win.

So despondent about this team. We have to win, but nothing I have seen recently suggests we will.

We need another 6-1 thumping like we gave Sunderland to kick start our run in. No better team than Nowrich to give it to.