Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

Some tough choices for Lambert to make. The front 3 are not firing. Albrighton must come in! Westwood proved yesterday just how important he is to the side. The midfield is nothing without him in it so hope he is fit. One of Weimann or Agbonlahor need to be on the bench. Benteke needs a rollocking after his inept performance yesterday. Where is the fire he had last season?

well, Paul Lambert talking in Saturday's Birmingham mail about Grant Holt's possible starting.... says he hasn't made up his mind yet because...." Our front three hurt teams"

He's a ****ing darling isn't he.....He ought to be on at the Apollo as opposed to Villa Park.

• Like 2

Lowest home league crowd of the season expected, shit weather and we're on a dire run serving up crap. On top of all that I have just had an operation on my throat that means I can't talk for 5 days. Can't say I am particularly looking forward to it!

All that matters now is the three points. With what we have coming up over the next 4 weeks if we fail to get them I really fear for us. Things will also turn very nasty full time for Lambert if we don't.

Edited by markavfc40

Lowest home league crowd of the season expected, shit weather and we're on a dire run serving up crap. On top of all that I have just had an operation on my throat that means I can't talk for 5 days. Can't say I am particularly looking forward to it!

All that matters now is the three points. With what we have coming up over the next 4 weeks if we fail to get them I really fear for us. Things will also turn very nasty full time for Lambert if we don't.

Not to mention for Villa.