Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

it's about time this dreadful form comes to an end. The players know it to and must be sick of disappointing results. I think this might be the game where we break that dry spell and get metaphorically laid. win the villa!

Hahahahahahhahahahahahaha

Unfortunately we are going to be on the receiving end of another record of sorts. The first time Norwich have won games back to back since 1972. (Ok I just made that up but I bet I'm not too far off!!)

Edited by Tayls

i've given my season ticket to someone at work, its my first and i was really looking forward to this season but i've only enjoyed 90 minutes of a match once this season, vs West Brom, and really cant be bothered to make the journey if its anything like some of the games this season

Somebody is due a good hiding soon

Not from us they're not.  That phrase applies when a team has been playing well and not getting what they deserve.  The only team due an absolute shoeing is us.

Somebody is due a good hiding soon

Not from us they're not.  That phrase applies when a team has been playing well and not getting what they deserve.  The only team due an absolute shoeing is us.

Our problem is not that we are due a shoeing, we are too defensive for that this season. Its the other end of the pitch we should be worried about.

Gabby could be the difference against opposition like this!

--------------Guzan--------------

Bacuna Vlaar Clark Bertrand

----KEA Delph Westwood----

Albrighton Benteke Weimann

won't happen but I'd like to see this, Gabby has been so ineffective in home games so would rather have him off the bench on 60 minutes when their defence is tired. Can also see the argument for playing Holt because he will be fired up and it would free up space for Benteke

• Like 1

I would go 4-4-1-1 as follows to shake things up a bit, because, well why not?;

Guzan

Lowton Vlaar Baker Bertrand

Albrighton Westwood Clark Delph

Benteke

Gabby

I am dreading the game and hoping beyond all hope for a win to the villa, a nervy 1-0

affair is my prediction...

Mix it up a bit

Guzan

Lowton   Vlaar    Clark   Bertand

Delph    Westwood

Albrighton                        Gabby

Benteke   Holt