Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

As we are currently a few points clear of the relegation zone, and with a quarter of the season still to come I generally don't like/use the statement that this is a 'must win game'

However, given our fixtures in march I'm going change my stance. This really is a must win game, and i think we will.

3-1

Gabby

Andi

Bacuna.

For all his obvious quality Albrighton hasn't actually provided an assist this season, though he did do well against West Ham - also might be down to the bad form of the people he's aiming the crosses at.

It doesn't help when he's crossing to shite in the box.

I thought he'd put in Albrighton today to freshen up attack, possibly Holt too. Front 3 really need to produce a better performance.

interesting to see Callum Robinson back on the bench ahead of Tonev/Helenius (assuming neither injured). maybe he'll get a go in 2nd half - he is scoring goals, which is more than can be said for our other forwards

No Lowton and Albrighton only on the bench,

Another game with little width in our team seems a decent possibility.

I really hope we can get the win but think Lambert has got it wrong yet again.

Edited by Brumstopdogs

For all his obvious quality Albrighton hasn't actually provided an assist this season, though he did do well against West Ham - also might be down to the bad form of the people he's aiming the crosses at.

But he hasn't had that many games, and spent a decent part of the season at Wigan. He's created a decent number of chances when he has been involved, which is more than you can say for the rest of our midfielders. 

Hopefully he does come on as a sub though Lambert tends to leave them a bit late

Why does he leave them to late all the time, shows Lambert has no bottle. If Weimann is shite up to 30 minutes change him!!!! If a player is not putting the effort in and we have a replacement on the bench change early. We cannot afford 1 player not giving 100%

He's put cross after cross on a silver plate for Benteke, but he hasn't been scoring them. He's also been unlucky with quite a few decent shots. Just about every time he's played he's been our best player.

Edited by tarjei

Not playing with width at home is one of the main problems. Our pitch is huge its a shame Mc'Liesh and now even more so lambert does not know how to use it............??

Lambert has just said on SSN we are going to attack, lets see aye......

Edited by foreveryoung
  • Like 1

Hughton indicating that Norwich will sit back. He also thinks that Wes 'Hooland' has done well in training and earned his chance, personally I think him not knowing his last name indicates its just for silly point scoring.