Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

Good lord -

Brad Guzan to Christian Benteke was the most frequent pass combination (16) between any two players during the defeat by Newcastle last Sunday.

No surprise, it appears to be our main tactic these days.

Guzan

Bacuna vlaar Clark Bertrand

Albrighton Westwood delph Tonev

Helenius

Benteke

Tonev? I hope you had a good Friday night out. I agree with you on Albrighton, he must start. Holt maybe should be given a start on the grounds he cant be any worse than any of other strikers at present, and its  the play against your old team rule.  Whatever team Lambert puts out, it will lack quality and goals, with our subs bench thinner than a supermodel on a zero diet plan. A game we must win, we will huff and puff to a drab 1-1 draw to put us last on MOTD. Go on then, suprise me Villa.

Guzan

Bacuna vlaar Clark Bertrand

Albrighton Westwood delph Tonev

Helenius

Benteke

Tonev? I hope you had a good Friday night out. I agree with you on Albrighton, he must start. Holt maybe should be given a start on the grounds he cant be any worse than any of other strikers at present, and its the play against your old team rule. Whatever team Lambert puts out, it will lack quality and goals, with our subs bench thinner than a supermodel on a zero diet plan. A game we must win, we will huff and puff to a drab 1-1 draw to put us last on MOTD. Go on then, suprise me Villa.

I just think we have ran our 1st choice options into the ground. Give sumone else a chance. And havin andi & gabby to come off bench will give us a plan b. And Tonev owes us a screamer

• Like 1

2-1 loss.

Will be expecting:

A Baker head injury

A mistake from two of our defenders

20 mins of brilliant play, 20 of average, 50 of shit.

The 20 mins of brilliant will be near the end, when we are 2-0 down and Norwich are defending.

Edited by dodgyknees
  • Like 2

So tired of our managers pre-match borax

"The players have looked good in training"

"The spirits are high"

" if we play like we have been doing we will win more games than lose"

"Lots of clubs would like to be in our position"

All sloppy PR bullshit.

Just win a game FFS

We will draw tomorrow 1-1 and continue our slide towards relegation

Its going to be a proper shite game, Norwich and Hughton keep things tight at the back and we are bloody awful going forwards. I expect a repeat of the Palace home game.

2-1 loss.

Will be expecting:

A Baker head injury

A mistake from two of our defenders

20 mins of brilliant play, 20 of average, 50 of shit.

The 20 mins of brilliant will be near the end, when we are 2-0 down and Norwich are defending.

And it'll be pissing down with rain. Again.

• Like 1