Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

any bullshit today and im off early to catch the early train home. very big game today as our next few fixtures look bleak, and I include stoke city in that as I think we will get draw at best against them. still fancy us not to win today

There have been two times when we were on the verge of utter shit and disaster and we pulled a win off against Sunderland and a draw with Swansea.

We somehow keep managing to get the odd result that stops a poor run and keeps us that little bit safer.

I think today we will pull it off before a terrible rest of the month.

• Like 1

The lads have another 13 days off after today , wonder where they'll go this time ? Back to Portugal? Southern Spain ? South Africa ?

Anyway, if they don't give 110% today I will be livid

yeah and we will be grafting our bollocks off for pennies compared to what they get. Life of luxury and they can only be half arsed most of time

I'd take a draw right now if offered. :blush:

Wouldn't blame you for it either, as I've stated before we're unbeaten against you since Lambert joined us with a record of 4 wins and 1 draw, which came at your place.

A draw would be a good result for you, as for us though, anything less than a win will be looked at as a failure.

If we lose today I really fear for our Premiership survival

Our key front players have got to start performing

After the no show from Benteke against Newcastle, I'd start with Holt up front.

Playing against his old team, he'd be fired up for this one with a point to prove

It would also give Benteke the kick up the arse that he needs