Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

samjp26

OK, I'm doing you all a favor. I'm benching Benteke from my Fantasy Team. If that doesn't get him scoring I don't know what will.

Thank-you, Thank-you, Thank-you.   I wish you had told me before I placed my bet we would lose.  But now I'll just go bet on a 17-1 score line in our favor!!!!!

Think if Luna is still out we will stick with 3/5 at the back..

Guzan

Vlaar baker Clark

Lowton. Bacuna

Westwood, Delph, Kea/sylla

Kozak. benteke

its not great is it? I look at that and instantly think oh dear but I think thats pretty much how we will line up
It's not ideal, but without a fit lb cant see any other formation. Will really need bacuna and lowton to push forward a lot to give us some width Edited by mikeyp102

Is Joe Bennett injured? Presumed he was just no where the squad because he's so shit.

Could really do with a win here, just to get me interested again. Fed up of the drabness.

Cardiff will pass us to bits I fear.

Watching us defend Whitters' corners is going be like watching a blind man herd cats.

Edited by Tomaszk

Is Joe Bennett injured? Presumed he was just no where the squad because he's so shit.

Could really do with a win here, just to get me interested again. Fed up of the drabness.

Watching us defend Whitters' corners is going be like watching a blind man herd cats.

Bennett is injured, along with Luna, Weimann and Gabby.

Bennett is injured, along with Luna, Weimann and Gabby.

I can see this being a long afternoon!

OK, I'm doing you all a favor. I'm benching Benteke from my Fantasy Team. If that doesn't get him scoring I don't know what will.

This doesn't work.

You have to trade him out for Jordan Bowery, who must then be played as the lone striker.

It's science I tell you.

with Gabby and Andi out i would love for Callum Robinson or Jordam Graham to get a run.

As it is unlikely to occur with PL.

I would start.

Guzan

Herd    Clark      Vlaar      Baker

Sylla/Westwood

Bacuna                       Delph

Helenius          

Benteke     Kozak

I would ike to see Helenius behind Kozak and Benteke. Bit of size we should be threatening on set pieces (probably the only way we will score). Bacuna's set pieces.. with Kozak Benteke Helenius Herd and Vlaar going forward.

We dont have the pace for our usual formation so we may have to tinker it a bit.

If that doesnt work we can bring on Robinson/Tonev off the bench to spark the side. (surely Robinson will make the bench with his impressive form for the reserves/under 21s and the injuries to key attacking personnel.

with all of the injuries, I'm sure we'll stick with three at the back like last week

...............Guzan

.........Vlaar.Clark.Baker

Lowton......................Bacuna

.....Westwood.KEA.Delph

...............Tonev

.............Benteke

Subs bench will be barren though!!!

with Gabby and Andi out i would love for Callum Robinson or Jordam Graham to get a run.

As it is unlikely to occur with PL.

I would start.

Guzan

Herd    Clark      Vlaar      Baker

Sylla/Westwood

Bacuna                       Delph

Helenius          

Benteke     Kozak

I would ike to see Helenius behind Kozak and Benteke. Bit of size we should be threatening on set pieces (probably the only way we will score). Bacuna's set pieces.. with Kozak Benteke Helenius Herd and Vlaar going forward.

We dont have the pace for our usual formation so we may have to tinker it a bit.

If that doesnt work we can bring on Robinson/Tonev off the bench to spark the side. (surely Robinson will make the bench with his impressive form for the reserves/under 21s and the injuries to key attacking personnel.

Herd instead of Lowton I find baffling??

is Gardener injured?

Yes unfortunately. 

are we ever going to play Daniel Johnson?

*shrug* Can't see him getting in any time soon.

why is no-one considering Tonev?

Wait 'til he's flavour of the month (read - puts in one good performance) then we'll all be considering him.

is Gardener injured?

Yes unfortunately. 

are we ever going to play Daniel Johnson?

*shrug* Can't see him getting in any time soon.

why is no-one considering Tonev?

Wait 'til he's flavour of the month (read - puts in one good performance) then we'll all be considering him.

Thanks Bof

Edited by VillanousOne