Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

samjp26

It would be nice to witness a cross today

Stick Kozak up front with Benteke

Lowton and Tonev on the wings and whip them in for the big men to run riot. The Cardiff defence will shit themselves trying to defend crosses against those two.

The fact that we try to play our way through the middle when our players neither have the skill or movement or brain to do it is beginning to grate my cheese. It will completely play into Cardiffs hands. Not to mention the endless long balls.

GET IT WIDE!

Edited by sonic_bouma
  • Like 1

These are the kind of games I can't say I look forward to going to.

A grey cold day and there will be about 12k empty seats. If we start poorly the atmosphere will be dire.

I know the club have put some great offers on seats in the Trinity wings but they'd be better off trying to get the Holte full. The upper Holte will be half empty today.

Oh well lets hope we get a win. A decent performance would be a bonus but a win is vital. I'll go for 2-0 to us.

Edited by markavfc40

With Delph Andi and Gabby missing I fear another struggle. I'll go 1-1 draw with Villa coming back from a goal down.

Lambert should have them up for this because it's a team who will finish around the bottom 6 and we were good against those in general, last season. I just think we're missing the quality in the team, overall.

Edited by villarocker

I'd Like to see:

--------------------Guzan-----------------

--------Vlaar------Clark----Baker------

Lowton---------------------------Bacuna

---------Westwood--------Delph---------

-------------------Tonev-------------------

-----------Kozak---Benteke---------------

We're unlikely to keep a clean sheet with this formation but should be able to create plenty of chances and outscore them

It would be nice to witness a cross today

Stick Kozak up front with Benteke

Lowton and Tonev on the wings and whip them in for the big men to run riot. The Cardiff defence will shit themselves trying to defend crosses against those two.

The fact that we try to play our way through the middle when our players neither have the skill or movement or brain to do it is beginning to grate my cheese. It will completely play into Cardiffs hands. Not to mention the endless long balls.

GET IT WIDE!

Good points

• Like 1

the closer we get to kick off the worse I feel about this game.

doesnt help that I work with 4 Cardiff fans, ever get that feeling your going to get the piss taken out of you on Monday morning?!

the closer we get to kick off the worse I feel about this game.

doesnt help that I work with 4 Cardiff fans, ever get that feeling your going to get the piss taken out of you on Monday morning?!

The closer we get to kick off the more I'm looking forwards to it. Why support a team and make everything a misery?

• Like 1

We better **** win or I'm gonna I'm gonna, well I just don't know but I'm gonna do something and it wouldn't be something good

I'll make a disappointed post in the reaction thread and then forget about it till the next game like I usually do!