Libor Kozák

samjp26

Hairy Hands, whilst you're hear, any chance of your input regarding kozak/the lukaku rumours being due to benteke leaving tomorrow..? 

Not a chance. Big man going nowhere.

Phew. You must have shaved your hands before this game........  :detect:

paul-lambert.jpg?w=700

Not a problem with him signing but just dont see the point too much. We have enough players who can play center foward, need an attack minded midfielder.

Need to take issue with you on this one Andy......don't see the point. Lets just say Benteke was to pick up an injury which ruled him out for three months. Who would lead the line in the same way which wouldn't force a complete change of style? Helenius isn't quite up to it yet. He'll take time plus he isn't strong enough to play that role yet. The other attacking options are all smaller guys with pace. It makes perfect sense to want another strong attacking option.

You are talking about a creative midfield player but if you get the ball to Gabby or Weimann then you have as much creativity there as you need. In a perfect world then maybe a creative midfielder would be a good addition - in fact I agree it would be another good option to have - but if you can only sign one then I know what type of player I would much rather have.

You can't all of a sudden change every aspect of your play and what the players are all used to the second the focal point of your attacks is injured. It makes more sense to have a player who can do a similar job - and I'm not saying he is exactly the same as Benteke or as good but he is big, powerful and will be a real handful for defenders.

I'm thinking next summer is when we will start adding one or 2 of real quality, In Lambert we trust, a plan which is actually taking shape finally!

I'd wait until the end of the season before making predictions like that.

I'm glad it's a permanent deal. Little disappointed we wont be signing an attacking midfielder. Looking forward to seeing this lad play if it goes through.

Wonder if we'll revert back to the narrow 4-1-2-1-2 formation Lambert used at Norwich?

I'm glad it's a permanent deal. Little disappointed we wont be signing an attacking midfielder. Looking forward to seeing this lad play if it goes through.

Wonder if we'll revert back to the narrow 4-1-2-1-2 formation Lambert used at Norwich?

Please no!!

Hairy Hands, whilst you're hear, any chance of your input regarding kozak/the lukaku rumours being due to benteke leaving tomorrow..? 

Not a chance. Big man going nowhere.

Phew. You must have shaved your hands before this game........  :detect:

paul-lambert.jpg?w=700

Did you check the inside of his palms? :huh:

This makes as much sense as the Bowery signing last year. None at all.

Well, he could be as good as Benteke.... or he could be as bad as Bowery... we'll just have to wait and see.

Edited by PieFacE

I thought the whole point of predictions is that you predict what you think might happen in the future?

Not if there isn't any basis for those predictions yet and there isn't.

You might want to look up the word prediction.

And you might take the time to look at the meaning of basis.

Good for backup, think I've seen him in a national game. He was large, caused lots of problems - but didn't really have the finishing to go with it. Hope Lambert can make a Benteke out of him and Helenius. 

Edited by magnkarl

I thought the whole point of predictions is that you predict what you think might happen in the future?

Not if there isn't any basis for those predictions yet and there isn't.

You might want to look up the word prediction.

And you might take the time to look at the meaning of basis.

"A prediction is a statement about the way things will happen in the future, often but not always based on experience or knowledge"

Predictions don't need to be based on anything.

Edited by MessiWillSignForVilla

Â